• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Faction: Craft Disc Revolution

Now that we have gone live with our partnership, I must shower praise down on some of the molds that my partners are making.

The Andro by Ozone is just a great tweener mold. It's fast, overstable and really clicks with my power level. I don't reach for it too often bc the stability is right in line with my Tyrants but I can get the Andro to get a little wiggle in the middle if I need to. This makes them a great option for someone who loves the Tyrant but wants just a little more workable HSS.

Element Discs has me really swooning with the Lithium. It is a deliciously smooth flying mid-range with superb glide & a very confident stability. You can lean into them and watch a gradual turn or power down a touch and receive an arrow straight line.
Everyone knows that I am a Roc fiend, my straight Roc has been replaced by a Lithium...Check them out.

As for my label, the Tyrant reigns supreme on number of times I reach for it during a round. You cannot ask for a more reliable fairway mold to build your bag around. Elite HSS without a vicious fade. I love this fairway driver more than words can express. (Huge thanks to Ozone for being the brains behind my visions)

As for my label, the Tyrant reigns supreme on number of times I reach for it during a round. You cannot ask for a more reliable fairway mold to build your bag around. Elite HSS without a vicious fade. I love this fairway driver more than words can express. (Huge thanks to Ozone for being the brains behind my visions)

I won a CTP on Saturday by flicking my Tyrant right into the park zone on #8 at Tall Firs. :hfive:

I won a CTP on Saturday by flicking my Tyrant right into the park zone on #8 at Tall Firs. :hfive:

I am glad to know I am not the only one rocking RDG in the Seattle area. I keep telling people to try the Scale and Tyrant, but I haven't seen any in the wild yet.

I have also had some good laughs from loaning out my Stego to the big arms...

What is this Faction making for straight(ish) and glideless? Scale certainly covers massively OS (although I find them workable after moderate use) and glideless.

What is this Faction making for straight(ish) and glideless? Scale certainly covers massively OS (although I find them workable after moderate use) and glideless.

RDG Serpent or Element Plutonium

Both will have little turn but minimal fade as well. Glide isn't prevalent in either PnA either.

For slightly longer flying discs White Andro C's molded up slightly less stable then the pinks and when seasoned fly very straight/slight turn with minimal glide. They fly long mid-range / short fairway driver distance. Also the element lithium flies pretty straight. With some power you will get high speed turn but it can be powered down or given a slight hyzer to fly straight with a gental fade. The lithium has a little more glide though.

For putter I agree Plutonium or serpent are both excellent straight fliers with low glide.

Last edited:
Any word on the Andro C in Thermo plastic or the redesigned lower wing?

Discs are complete and should ship to us next week. 👍. We then need to stamp them and get them out to element to put them in the inventory.

I know its still early in the life of the Faction but have you given any thought to running any "for fun" events to introduce new customers to the brands a la Trilogy Challenge?

I know its still early in the life of the Faction but have you given any thought to running any "for fun" events to introduce new customers to the brands a la Trilogy Challenge?

Yes this is definitely something we hope to do in the near future.

Stego only for first one. :thmbup:

Faction Rubber Stamp - comes out looking great on packages. Order some stuff and get to see the stamp in action ;)

www.factiondg.com

Attachments

• 14610766_10153939739854117_860810570_n.jpg
    14610766_10153939739854117_860810570_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 24
Someone want to post the mold-part rundown on the Faction putter lineup?