• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FADE straps issues

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
First off, Yes I contacted customer support and they are taking care of me but they seem to not have run into my issue before: so have you had this problem? I Have gotten rust all over my chest strap buttons. Pics below.
IMG-20110204-00037.jpg

IMG-20110204-00038.jpg

no offense, but they probably haven't run into it with anyone because its a little rust on some buttons. I wouldn't have called about something like that. Looks like regular wear for something like this. Do you keep it in your trunk or garage? That might speed it up on the material that probably isnt the very best out there.

Do you use the chest strap?
mostly during tourneys or long walks
no offense, but they probably haven't run into it with anyone because its a little rust on some buttons. I wouldn't have called about something like that. Looks like regular wear for something like this. Do you keep it in your trunk or garage? That might speed it up on the material that probably isnt the very best out there.

The stitching was coming out. I didnt care too much about the rust but I called about the stitching and mentioned it.

That's cool... I actually took mine off my first straps and bought my quads without one because I NEVER used them. I've kinda always wondered why they even put them on there.

That's cool... I actually took mine off my first straps and bought my quads without one because I NEVER used them. I've kinda always wondered why they even put them on there.

it helps take the weight off your shoulders. it helps me in the summer tournies when my bag weights over 30 lbs.

Latest posts