• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, thats Fantasy Disc Golf's free league. To find the DGCR league, click "find league" then in the code box enter "discjunkies" and you'll find it.

Thanks for helping me find the correct link. My team name is Steven Clark's team

I like the idea of two tours as well and if you do go that route, I'm in for at least the first tour, probably both.

i think if only the top 2 count from week to week there will be a lot of fantasy players who wind up with the same 2 guys.

i'd like something like pick 5 count 4 better.

all but the United States Women's Disc Golf Championships is currently set to:
Open Men (MPO) – Pick 4 golfer(s), score top 4

you have suggested doing pick 5 score 4. for now i will leave it at 4 of 4 but if there is a majority decision to change it after a tournament or two we can do what the majority decides.

god how i wish i could edit the first post...

UPDATE:
This league will now consist of two tours.

First Tour:
2/29/2012 - The Memorial Championship
6/22/2012 - Minnesota Majestic

Second Tour:
7/6/2012 - Madisonville Open
10/3/2012 - United States Disc Golf Championship

Prize will be one disc per tour (see first post about what type of disc to send and what the payout ratio may be).

thank you everyone for your patience and suggestions.

Last edited:
Big Weekend in again.

2 tours is cool.

If we can just get a PM from the person we are supposed to send discs to at the end of the tour, that will make it go very smooth.

Sorry for duel teams, I guess I signed up a long time ago. Cancel BIG WEEKEND if you can Brall.
I'll be picking under Big Weekend in spot #3.

Last edited:
I know somebody that can do that :rolleyes:

PM me with whatever you'd like it to say :)

you
rock06.jpg
!

thank you very much.

If anyone doesn't have a ton of points left in their memorial picks feel free to pick me (Graham Russell) as your closer.

That sounds like collusion . . . or you are going to throw your tourney to take a bunch of people out of the fantasy league standings! :)

Seriously though. . .Good luck, I will be watching again this year but hope to make it down . . . the timing is just horrible as I return from my month of vacation right about now and work kindof fires up in the coming weeks. Maybe someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts