• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc Golf Shoes

I have a pair of KSOs and they are $$$. Only downsides I see are:
1) Might get stinky if you dont get socks
2) Hard to put on with a broken hand(havent been able to wear them for a week)

hard to play with a broken hand i bet?

I play in FiveFingers. They work pretty well. The KSOs do develop a fair amount of "foot funk" but you can run them through the washer. I've been wearing my KSO Treks with socks, and they don't get so stinky. Plus I like the sole a bit better.

i was looking at the treks i liked those better than the regular KSOs

I was looking at the treks i liked those better than the regular KSOs

My local Outdoor store just got in some new Trek Sports which are similar to the leather Treks, but could be run through the wash. Those would probably be ideal for DG.

My local Outdoor store just got in some new Trek Sports which are similar to the leather Treks, but could be run through the wash. Those would probably be ideal for DG.

I'll check those out and see if they have some around here

These:
!Bbp2nPg!2k~$(KGrHqEOKiEEq4GJ0fw!BKw+lV8hdw~~_35.JPG

Because DG is all about stone cold pimping!!

Just had to replace my Gore-tex Merrill Moab mid's today. I had them for about 8 months and I started to pull the tread away from the left toe and ripped open the sole on the right foot at my pivot point. I wish they hadn't because I loved those boots! The Gore-tex works great, the only way you'll get wet is if the water comes over the tops.

They didn't have my size at REI so I had to settle for the same shoes in the low version. Felt the same but we'll see the difference on the ski slopes of Wrightwood, CA this week. My old mids worked great in southern California on the manicured grass at all the courses. I got so tired of bad footing with New Balances on tee boxes early in the morning. Great footing, sometimes too good as the tread would pick up a lot of junk as you walked and had to kick it off before throwing. They worked even better when I moved to Austin, TX with MUCH rockier courses and flowing rivers. I've stepped into several creeks to retrieve discs with no worries about getting wet and grip on the rocky terrain was perfect.

Go get some Merrill Moabs at REI. When they tear up go swap them for some more.

Latest posts