• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc (Prelims)

Hey Runnaman, Don't worry about all the nagging. This is the fairest way to do this. It gives everyone a way to voice their vote with no prepicked discs.

Besides it wasn't about plastics. It was about which mold/disc you like the best.

Thanks for doing it right.

Not really. Just like to see something done well and sometimes we need to here it. So I thought after some of the hammering he took it would be nice.

Believe me my friends will tell you the last thing I am is a suck up. Doufas maybe but no suck up.

no i agree, some appreciation is always good around here..just rare.....people dont want to do anything themselves, they just want to complain about what others are doing and how they did it wrong....im glad runaman is doing it the right way...and i know i didnt do it the "right" way, but i didnt feel like going through all the effort he's going through right now...it was just too much work....but i say kudos to runaman for taking on this giant task...if nothing else bro it just gets easier from here!!

Prelims are closed, I just finished posting the four polls so please vote in them. Thank you to all of you who nominated discs.

PS - I will post the results of the prelims a little later. Maybe after the end of all the voting.

im not sure theyve still been having a pretty good bit of activity haven't they? might wait until sunday night that way all the weekend guys can get in on the action...and that would start a fresh poll on monday and everybody thats bored at work can sit on there and talk about it all day like the slackers they are :)

alrighy, Sunday it is. So all four of the Quarterfinal Polls will close on sunday at midnight. (Or whenever I get to posting the Semifinal polls.)

Latest posts