• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FHD DYED DISCS

bears_rule

My name is Brian and I am a Raleigh, NC disc golfer, I claim Cedar Hills as my home course and FHD = Fly High Dyes. I only do high-end multi-color dyes. Normally, I never post any of my work online and only people here in Raleigh have been able to buy or view my work. So here for the first time I am revealing my dyes. Please do not be over critical of my work.

IMG00123.jpg

IMG00124.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

Still more FHD

I do appologize for the quality of the pictures. I will eventually use a good digital camera instead of a crappy cellphone. I have a lot more dyes I would like to post, but quite a few of them are too graphic in either a violent or adult xxx theme. Some of the discs I have done for people I am unable to post due to the privacy of the artwork and not wanting it to be reproduced.

IMG00519-20090501-2121.jpg

IMG00554-20090507-2255.jpg

IMG00109.jpg

Wow dude, That is very impressive. What do you do, dye then re-cover some areas before the next color? Is this RIT?
Damn good!

Those are some of the most professional looking dyes I've ever seen. It reminds me of the Discraft SuperColor series.

I use Rit dye and yes you have to recover each section to prevent color bleeds. I actually was trying to make the dyes look like Disccraft super color series, so thanks for making that reference.

As far as time invested in each disc IT IS A LOT OF TIME. One disc I did for a Dead Head was a recreation of an album cover OXOMORA(something like that). I spent 22 hours on the disc and it had 38 colors(including tints). Individual sections on the disc added up to over 240, so I had to make sure that 240 little individual cutouts stuck and did not bleed.

Thanks for the positive input, I will be posting up 3 more tomorrow. If anyone is interested in seeing some of my more adult work, I can always e-mail you the pics.

Latest posts