• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

Man, I'm loving the PP putter for throwing as well as putting. I've been getting the putter out to about 220 feet with just a tiny bit of fade. Oh and the plastic is fantastic.

I cannot find these anywhere.

Also, from the descriptions from others in this thread it sounds like the PPPP is similar to a Maiden? Agree/disagree to those that have thrown it.

I cannot find these anywhere.

Also, from the descriptions from others in this thread it sounds like the PPPP is similar to a Maiden? Agree/disagree to those that have thrown it.

Stability of a maiden seems accurate but with a profile similar to a deputy, no bead. Slightly more glide.

How well does the PPPP hold a anhyzer turnover throw. . Will it hold the anhyzer line to the ground or will it fade out in the end?

It should hold to the ground, mine do. I found that it is very similar to a fresh X Comet but as a putter.

I ordered one for my 9 year old daughter. Finally got it on Saturday. She probably won't let me throw it. It feels pretty good in hand though. I may have to give one a try when the stock run comes out.

Attachments

• CBE5824A-41C9-4B62-8F1F-640D12FEEB1B.jpg
    CBE5824A-41C9-4B62-8F1F-640D12FEEB1B.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 38D46E4B-D6D3-471A-83F8-C70E48597F05.jpg
    38D46E4B-D6D3-471A-83F8-C70E48597F05.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I ordered one for my 9 year old daughter. Finally got it on Saturday. She probably won't let me throw it. It feels pretty good in hand though. I may have to give one a try when the stock run comes out.

Get a Challneger SS. It's the same idea with the PPPP as with the Roach/Luna. I bought a Chally SS along with a Roach for the comparisons. Luna=Roach and PPPP= Challneger SS.

That looks super amazing.

Get a Challneger SS. It's the same idea with the PPPP as with the Roach/Luna. I bought a Chally SS along with a Roach for the comparisons. Luna=Roach and PPPP= Challneger SS.

That looks super amazing.

Challenger SS, PPPP and JB Roach was the three discs Missy G was testing to be her putter.
Let´s hope she makes a comparison video

Man, these neutral, unbeaded, chubby rimmed putters really seem to be taking over. Taking over discraft, anyway.

I would like to see every top tier team member of every company be the driving force for new molds - Sexton's Nexus, Paul and Paige's line, awesome. Does Trilogy or any other joint have these pro models yet? It's got to be a matter of time, yes?

Yeah I would say it's fairly shallow like a pure. You can actually notice the glide of the putter starting from 20ft from the basket. If I were to guess probably 1.3cm on the inner rim thickness. The putter definitely has more glide than speed. If I were to place numbers on it I would say 3,5,0,1. It's definitely a straight putter and not an understable one. Can handle a light headwind with the right spin and not diverge from its line

I will say though while the plastic feels good, it needs to be looked at the most. It's not very durable. Below is paiges putter putted with over 3 days about 75 times total. The other is my jawbreaker roach now almost a year old. Paige's putter is pretty much as dinged up as the roach and there's a fairly big chunk taken out of it. Otherwise I really like the disc and I think it will be my new putter. Haven't driven or approached with it yet. Just had another son so won't be getting out to a field very much

At first I thought "well, quit driving it into the rocks" - then I saw this is from putting, lol.

Hopefully they iron out the durability issues. Shoot, I guess outside of DX level plastic I'm not aware of a truly grippy rubber blend that doesn't have durability issues - RPro beats in quickly and drastically too.

Shoot, I guess outside of DX level plastic I'm not aware of a truly grippy rubber blend that doesn't have durability issues - RPro beats in quickly and drastically too.

Electron Soft.
Gateway Eraser.
XLink. (yeah, I know they are OOP)
RPM Magma( somewhere between DX and KC Pro)
And... whatever that nasty stuff the Blowfly II is made of...

I putted with the same soft E Atom for over a year with very little wear.

The Eraser Wizards I used to throw took rock hits better than KC Pro yet were more grippy than DX.

Magma wears in at about the same speed as DX but is more resistant to abrasion.

Unless you take a side grinder to XLink, they will break down chemically before they wear out.

I won't touch Blowflys but I have multiple friends that have had the same one in their bags for over 5 years.

Last edited:
At first I thought "well, quit driving it into the rocks" - then I saw this is from putting, lol.

Hopefully they iron out the durability issues. Shoot, I guess outside of DX level plastic I'm not aware of a truly grippy rubber blend that doesn't have durability issues - RPro beats in quickly and drastically too.

Electron Soft.
Gateway Eraser.
XLink. (yeah, I know they are OOP)
RPM Magma( somewhere between DX and KC Pro)
And... whatever that nasty stuff the Blowfly II is made of...

I putted with the same soft E Atom for over a year with very little wear.

The Eraser Wizards I used to throw took rock hits better than KC Pro yet were more grippy than DX.

Magma wears in at about the same speed as DX but is more resistant to abrasion.

I won't touch Blowflys but I have multiple friends that have had the same one in their bags for over 5 years.

Unless you take a side grinder to XLink, they will break down chemically before they wear out.

I have had the same Prostyle #2 Upshot 166 grams in the bag since 2005 and it is still durable as ever that disc should withstand the test if there is one, Prostyle is durable. I vote that as well as a tacky yet durable plastic. Only reason mine is coming out is due to the top getting the micro waffling and disc going more US then the nuteral it has been for years.

The Steady Ed Special Plastic putters is not so much as durable as you can erase with one like a pencil topper, I did with a Steady Ed Special Plastic disc that was ruined by run over with a car but the plastic is one that folds the way some top of the line helmets do for USA/Canadian Football on hit to object.

Last edited:

It's not really a rubber blend though, that would be Paul's putter. Though it could be a rubber blend I guess. But the Luna doesn't beat in as fast as this one did.

Held and threw one yesterday. Pretty straight, but lower profile yielded less glide than I expected. It's not a brick, by any means, but it seems like it would be better driving putter (in a decent plastic) than putter, for me. Side by side comp looks like Challenger SS top with Roach bottom.

Still at $20 a piece too. Hopefully MSt will have some cheaper than that. It hasn't been PDGA approved yet either.

Don't expect the price to be any different between proto and stock run. It will probably go the same way as the Luna as a good chunk will go to Paige for each disc sold

Don't expect the price to be any different between proto and stock run. It will probably go the same way as the Luna as a good chunk will go to Paige for each disc sold

MSt had the protos for everything that wasn't the Luna at $15.99. I think the Luna was the same but I don't remember as I didn't get any, as I wasn't interested in a beadless putter at the time.

Latest posts