• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] flippiest Teebird out of the box..

YawningDrone

Par Member
or quickest to beat in? I carry a 11x cal which is a straight flyer unless really pumped out there in which case it will finish understable, a production run champ, and JL champ that i dont throw much (glide is meh...use it when its windy).

I see Mcbeth throwing the star teebirds and they seem super flippy...at least the one he throws a lot.

Im looking for a hyzer flip teebird I can use in the woods, something I can throw 75% and still have it flip to flat.

I read a bunch of the teebird threads before posting this, I apologize if it was discussed already.

Thanks

Depends on how much you play.

I'm a teebird thrower and went to champ leopard3 for that type of shot.

I also went to a champ leopard3 for those shots and it works beautifully. Most TL's these days seem to be a bit beefy, for that speed at least. I have 2 that don't like going right, and 1 that's impartial to flight direction. Leo3...all of your troubles will go away.

yeah really trying to get the turn without full power. My 11x cham tbird will finish right in calm conditions but goes about 400ish

Looking for more of a finesse disc. Just ordered two champ leopard3.

Omg, the way that newer players bury the dx teebird is despicable. The dx teebird is the gold standard of disc flight along side the dx roc. A max weight dx bird will never become useless to someone with halfway decent form. It is absolutely the answer to this question.

Omg, the way that newer players bury the dx teebird is despicable. The dx teebird is the gold standard of disc flight along side the dx roc. A max weight dx bird will never become useless to someone with halfway decent form. It is absolutely the answer to this question.

This man is absolutely, 100% correct. Dx tee birds don't become useless unless they crack/break.

haha..thanks. Yeah i have very little use for dx. Not because i cant throw them, they just dont seem to hold that sweet spot long enough for me. I dont think this is an uncommon criticism. All the people I know who threw exclusively dx back in the day have moved on. Im not saying the same is true for everyone..just my experience.

I played at the Majestic last year with a 930ish rated guy who proclaimed, after I threw my Star Teebird, that he had too much arm speed for Teebirds so he couldn't throw them. Dohkay.
Point is, I'm agreeing a bit with SonicGuy. A DX Teebird is a marvelous thing, and I think it would be a long, long road to useless.

Leopard3 could be a great idea though. I like mine so far.

This! I vote DX as well. My only DX discs in my bag is Rocs and Teebirds. For some reason both of these molds the sweet spot is in DX.

Latest posts