• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

In Steve's in the bag video @ 1:45...

Oh that's because a limited run of them was made a while back and a lot of people already have some.. i thought you meant someone was selling them, they are kinda rare now till they run more.

I'm sensing a new release this week. You heard it here first.

Oh that's because a limited run of them was made a while back and a lot of people already have some.. i thought you meant someone was selling them, they are kinda rare now till they run more.

That would be awesome....I'm way more than antsy, having paid for one on preorder at the beginning of summer...

I want a protege Ghost. The more I throw Legacy the more I'm loving all their molds. I'm really considering selling off all of my stash and just going Legacy. Although it's going to be very hard giving up my Rocs, Champ Stingray and the Judge. Everything else can be replaced.

I just threw a Legend Patriot for the first time last night and holy chit am I impressed. The Patriot has such amazing glide. I threw it so lightly and it just soared out there.

i bet you there are waiting for the USDGC to release the Outlaws.

also, just cause he says "im replacing my wraiths with outlaws" does not mean that Outlaws fly like Wraiths. just means that they will fit into the same slot in his bag. my guess and hope is something between a Destroyer and Wraith.

*sidenote*
Does anyone know how to stop the discs from bleeding dye? i have one of the original production run Pinn Rampage(red), Icon Clutch(red), and Protege Clutch(green) that are just horrible with it. which is too bad with the rampage cause it was sooooo pretty and beefy.

I want a protege Ghost. The more I throw Legacy the more I'm loving all their molds. I'm really considering selling off all of my stash and just going Legacy. Although it's going to be very hard giving up my Rocs, Champ Stingray and the Judge. Everything else can be replaced.

I just threw a Legend Patriot for the first time last night and holy chit am I impressed. The Patriot has such amazing glide. I threw it so lightly and it just soared out there.

yeah i would love some Protege Ghosts.. i love my Excels but good gawd would i go nuts over a stack of Protege. But yeah the only non Legacy in my bag anymore is my Zone and Firechickens .. they kicked out my beloved ... Kc Aviars, DX Rocs, Teebirds, Leopards and Sidewinders .. the transition has been pretty seamless to be honest .. i havent once found myself saying wow i wish i had______ .. i will admit i have a empty slot for stable-overstable max d but hopefully the Outlaw will pull that off for me.. The Cannons and Rampages are just way too fast for my liking .. maybe somewhere down the road i will mess with them a bit but just not comfortable at all but i have tossed every other mold they have and all have made the bag lol :eek:

the rampage and cannon really likes to slip out of my hand early, but when i get a good rip, they bomb.

Recently tried putting a MVP volt, envy, resistor, etc back in the bag past few days, threw them a few times.. then i almost forgot they were in my bag lol. I got into throwing legacy stuff at the beginning of this summer after a local TD gave me an epic deal on one of each disc they make.. just to try something new because they were the only company i never really gave a shot. Im probably going to stick with Legacy now, i love everything about the company and i think Rico honestly cares about making the best disc lineup for competitive pros on the market.

i bet you there are waiting for the USDGC to release the Outlaws.

also, just cause he says "im replacing my wraiths with outlaws" does not mean that Outlaws fly like Wraiths. just means that they will fit into the same slot in his bag. my guess and hope is something between a Destroyer and Wraith.

*sidenote*
Does anyone know how to stop the discs from bleeding dye? i have one of the original production run Pinn Rampage(red), Icon Clutch(red), and Protege Clutch(green) that are just horrible with it. which is too bad with the rampage cause it was sooooo pretty and beefy.

Pretty sure the bleeding issue has been resolved.

yeah i would love some Protege Ghosts.. i love my Excels but good gawd would i go nuts over a stack of Protege. But yeah the only non Legacy in my bag anymore is my Zone and Firechickens .. they kicked out my beloved ... Kc Aviars, DX Rocs, Teebirds, Leopards and Sidewinders .. the transition has been pretty seamless to be honest .. i havent once found myself saying wow i wish i had______ .. i will admit i have a empty slot for stable-overstable max d but hopefully the Outlaw will pull that off for me.. The Cannons and Rampages are just way too fast for my liking .. maybe somewhere down the road i will mess with them a bit but just not comfortable at all.

Scored some legacy discs cheap on ebay, absolutely love them. The Icon Guage and Patriot are my new favorite discs. Have my Icon Ghost for sale in marketplace. The Icon seems to be a step above star plastics IMO.

the rampage and cannon really likes to slip out of my hand early, but when i get a good rip, they bomb.

Recently tried putting a MVP volt, envy, resistor, etc back in the bag past few days, threw them a few times.. then i almost forgot they were in my bag lol. I got into throwing legacy stuff at the beginning of this summer after a local TD gave me an epic deal on one of each disc they make.. just to try something new because they were the only company i never really gave a shot. Im probably going to stick with Legacy now, i love everything about the company and i think Rico honestly cares about making the best disc lineup for competitive pros on the market.

Bamba also plays a large role in the making/keeping of the discs. If either of them doesn't like a certain mold or feel of it, they will scrap and start over. I have personally witnessed it.

I just want to give a shout out to Legacy discs and Valencia Steve and the higher ups in the organization for letting another 80 Protoge Ghosts go for sale in the DGBM last night. I know you made a lot of golfers happy, myself included.

^^^^I hope it's a mass release of Protege Ghosts, Rivals and Patriots.....although that would be one hell of a release.

Protege Patriots...
jim-carrey-the-mask-lust.jpg

Pretty sure the bleeding issue has been resolved.
ya i know it has, but im asking if anyone knows what to do about the ones i own that are bleeding....lol. i want to use them but getting red all over myself and everything else sucks.
Protege Rivals
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya i know it has, but im asking if anyone knows what to do about the ones i own that are bleeding....lol. i want to use them but getting red all over myself and everything else sucks.

Sell them and buy non-bleeders?

Sell them and buy non-bleeders?

Rampages dont throw the same as when they were first released. idk if my pinnacle is a FR, but I got it when they first released them in pinnacle, just has a production stamp on it...honestly dont remember if they were FR stamping each plastic run back then.

Latest posts