• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

How does everyone like the Mongoose? I'm curious in trying it out for rollers and massive annys/ tight control lines up to 400'.

I only have a FR, but I really like it for long distance rollers and tailwind drives. Much more similar to a sidewinder than a roadrunner for sure. Either way, I think it's a bit too touchy for tight control lines, but that's what I have PDs for anyway.

So I recently tried out a Legacy Pinnacle Gauge. The Pinnacle Ghost I had had was a uber stiff blend that feel awesome. This Gauge was really really soft. Which one is normal for Pinnacle?

So I recently tried out a Legacy Pinnacle Gauge. The Pinnacle Ghost I had had was a uber stiff blend that feel awesome. This Gauge was really really soft. Which one is normal for Pinnacle?

How much much does the gauge weigh? every gauge I see, not matter the plastic is stiff, unless it is 170g or less.

I would love some gravity gauges. Legacy please!

Does dgbm take forever to ship? I ordered on 12/27, received an email receipt, but no tracking #. Should I contact them?

I've bought from them once, but that was 9 days from Cali to Finland, with Christmas happening during those days to boot. Not sure if it's different for in-country orders, but I did get a tracking # for my two disc order.

Guessing it was maroon? Those are pretty rare and atypical for Pinnacle Gauges. All my pinks and purples are the normal stiff blend.

Got an all sparkle/grinder box! ......Silver Cannon.....

Have you tossed that Sparkle Cannon yet? I'm trying to get an all gold bag together, and there are some 2015 US Masters Cannons on ebay. Something as beefy as the 5 year clear pinnacle runs would just overlap the Enemy.

Now...Any rumors on protege pats? or maybe gravity? I am a big fan of SE Leos for their flippyness. I want something like that with good grip. I have a excel but who knows how long that'll last.

I have two 166g icon bandits. One is flat top (blue)the other has some dome and makes the "heart beat" sound when pressed down(purple). Any clues on which one will be more understable? Haven't had a chance to play lately.

Oh and I love the mongoose for my wimp arm. Ian described it somewhere perfectly, saying it was like a speed 9 mamba. It feels like that to me more than a SW or RR.

I <3 hunters

What type/color outlaw should I be looking for if I want to replace my pop top McBeth star destroyer? I like the disc but it's almost too overstable even for what I want it for - and I've been looking for a reason to get an outlaw in the bag anyway.

Now...Any rumors on protege pats? or maybe gravity? I am a big fan of SE Leos for their flippyness. I want something like that with good grip. I have a excel but who knows how long that'll last.

I have two 166g icon bandits. One is flat top (blue)the other has some dome and makes the "heart beat" sound when pressed down(purple). Any clues on which one will be more understable? Haven't had a chance to play lately.

Oh and I love the mongoose for my wimp arm. Ian described it somewhere perfectly, saying it was like a speed 9 mamba. It feels like that to me more than a SW or RR.

I <3 hunters

I've been using Excel Patriots for a year or two as replacements for Pro Leopards. The oldest one is trick disc flippy now, hyzer flip to turnover lines or standstill hzyerflips. The second one (3 or 4 months in bag) is a slow leaking understable for turnovers. I still keep an Icon for dead straight shots (I throw my fairway drivers 300'), this is where the Patriot is better IMO than the Leopard. I found Leopards to be more of a turn and fade disc while a Patriot just goes straight. Excel works in quickly (3 or 4 good hits gets it to seasoned Icon) but will get into that really flippy range while Icon/Pinnacle takes forever to get there.

Have you tossed that Sparkle Cannon yet? I'm trying to get an all gold bag together, and there are some 2015 US Masters Cannons on ebay. Something as beefy as the 5 year clear pinnacle runs would just overlap the Enemy.

not yet.. the super fast discs usually dont jive with me but i have a light seasoned cannon i have been playing with but havent heard much on the sparkle stability as of yet

I saw a vid on FB a couple weeks ago about Pinnacle Phenoms. Does anyone know if or when they will be for sale anywhere?

Really hoping that Pinacle Phenom = CE Eagle-L

I saw a vid on FB a couple weeks ago about Pinnacle Phenoms. Does anyone know if or when they will be for sale anywhere?

Really hoping that Pinacle Phenom = CE Eagle-L

They were up on legacydiscsproshop.com for a few days, but looks like they're sold out now. They should be dropping soon...

Anyone order from the DGBM recently. How long does it usually take to get your order?

If they do a Friday release I usually get it the following Thursday. I know they sometimes run into issues and occasionally have delays in shipping. It's a small crew doing everything. If it's been a while send them an e-mail, I know they were having some delays the last couple weeks.

Latest posts