• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*FOUND DISC - ELVER PARK MADISON, WI*

KMaC

Double Eagle Member
I found a disc yesterday at Elver Park in Madison, WI. It was sitting right in the middle of the fairway on #8 in a patch of tall grass, and was unmarked.

If you lost a disc yesterday at Elver Park, don't bother sending me a PM, as I have no intention of returning this disc. I figured that if you cared about it you probably would have written your name or a phone number on it.

This thread is exactly as pointless as every other thread about found unmarked discs. Enjoy your free discs guys, if they wanted their plastic back, they would have marked it.

I think its cool people go online to try to locate the owner of a lost disc. What befuddles me is why they choose the biggest haystack (a worldwide forum like this) to sleuth out a local problem. I mean, if I wanted to find a local pizza joint, would I just type 'Pizza' into Google. (Well, if Google knows my location, I guess I could).

Granted, I know not every location has a local forum to go to, but there are offline methods to try as well.

If you ever find a disc with my initals "BM" marked on it without a phone number, then you can have it. I don't ever expect to get a lost disc back. Once I stop looking for it, then it is up for grabs for someone else to enjoy.

Well to tell you the truth there really isnt a local area around here to post such a thing. Figured if anything someone might see it here. The amount of people on this forum is probably more then the population of this town...

I found a disc yesterday at Elver Park in Madison, WI. It was sitting right in the middle of the fairway on #8 in a patch of tall grass, and was unmarked.

If you lost a disc yesterday at Elver Park, don't bother sending me a PM, as I have no intention of returning this disc. I figured that if you cared about it you probably would have written your name or a phone number on it.

This thread is exactly as pointless as every other thread about found unmarked discs. Enjoy your free discs guys, if they wanted their plastic back, they would have marked it.
Sometimes I don't mark a disc because it's new and I'm testing it out to see if I like it enough to put my info on it. I've lost (or left) a few discs like this. I surely wouldn't mind someone posting that they found it (and are willing to return it).

Sometimes I don't mark a disc because it's new and I'm testing it out to see if I like it enough to put my info on it. I've lost (or left) a few discs like this. I surely wouldn't mind someone posting that they found it (and are willing to return it).

Thanks for reminding me that I need to mark my Comet!!! I do this exact thing with new discs that I'm unsure of, but my Comet has become a go-to middy and has helped me in some sticky situations, yet I still haven't marked it!

Take it glide on the East side next to Heistand, that's where we turn in lost discs in Madison. If they'll ever get it back it will be there.

Latest posts