• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Found Disc @ Sleepy Hollow, Mi

nojjjj

Par Member
Found a disc today.

Who can guess the plastic/color/make first?

(hopefully who it belongs to)

This should be easy. I'll bet that's the only found disc in the entire country.

Every disc golfer in the world has a DGCR account right? I'm sure we'll have that back in the rightful owner's hands by midnight.

This should be easy. I'll bet that's the only found disc in the entire country.

Every disc golfer in the world has a DGCR account right? I'm sure we'll have that back in the rightful owner's hands by midnight.

Ya know, I could've just as easily said F it and kept it in my bag.

I decided to post here on the slim chance someone would see it and want it, especially considering the ink is unreadable.

You knew what the thread was about before you clicked on it, next time just don't click.

Ya know, I could've just as easily said F it and kept it in my bag.

I decided to post here on the slim chance someone would see it and want it, especially considering the ink is unreadable.

You knew what the thread was about before you clicked on it, next time just don't click.

Damn it boy!

depends where. mailing from FL to WA will cost you, it is better to do flat rate. with that kind of distance.

Well, then

First person to guess the correct plastic/color/make gets a free disc shipped to them at my expense.

See Rules in italics

One guess only
If you live outside the US (or far from me), well ya, just like all contests its not for you
Rightful owner steps up they get it
Must guess all 3 correctly (hey at least its not the weight)

Its innova

you can PM me if I was right with the second guess, I don't want a monarch, even a free one :). I just like to play the game.

Latest posts