• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fusion Bag Review or Sorry Gorilla Boy

Would you buy a Fusion bag? Especially if you could not buy GB?

• Yep!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No!! How. Could. You? I’m triggered!!

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
I for one would like to see the conversation you had with the owner (Chris) over at Gorilla Boy. The fact is, there is a 350+ page gorilla boy thread on here with overwhelming reports of good customer service. There are some complaints of long waits and the website being difficult to navigate, but for every one of them there are 10 that talk about how good the warranty is, how good the construction is, or how good is CS is.

Agreed, based on OP's attitude, I'm willing to bet Chris wasn't rude. Or if he was, it stemmed from this guy being short with him.

Yeah couldn't be Gorilla Boy. Had to be me. Brilliant deduction Watson. Oh and did you hear how I'm a corporate shill!!!

It's a disc golf bag thread not a soap opera. You kids and your free time. Lol.

Also I never said Chris at GB was rude. I quoted a guy from Reddit that said he was rude.

I said he acts like he doesn't care. Or that was my perception from the response I received.

Disc on.

Bruh. Relax. What do any of our opinions really matter to you? We're faceless strangers on a niche forum.

Nice quads.

Dude, multiple times you alluded to Chris being rude.

And then you expected a coupon because he couldn't get you a handmade bag when you wanted it?

Sarcasm is lost without inflection. Dang it!

I guess my sarcasm doesn't translate well.
I'm so sorry to interrupt your information lacking opinions!! Did it come through that time??

Dude there's no drama coming from me. Simply trying to keep the facts straight.
I admit I don't like the all the self righteous crap, but it is the internet and it does not matter.

That and trying to tweak the tweakable cuz that's how I gets down.

Long live disc golf.

Did I say how wonderful my knock off bag is? Oh yeah I did. Cuz it is. You know. Just saying.

I didn't expect anything other than some sense of care. I used that as an example of good customer service. I certainly didn't expect anything other than a vendor that actually appreciated my cash bro. Nothing more nothing less.

Post the conversation so we can see his "IDGAF" attitude that drove you away. As disc golfers, we deserve to know if one of the vendors we have trusted with our money over the last decade is treating customers poorly.

I'm not upset or accusing you of anything. I just would like to know what transpired instead of jumping to conclusions one way or another.

Tony Montana

As the great Tony Montana said in the fabulous kids film "Scarface"—- "All I have in this life is my $@lls and my word and I don't break em for nobody!"

Can you hear the heavy Cuban English accent. Read it again. There. Now you got it.

Why not change the record? Why not ask me something about the bag?? The BagLane Fusion Pro disc golf bag I reviewed. ( a plug for the corporate shill conspiracy theorists) sarcasm again.

Seems like this topic has pretty much run its course. Half of you or so agree with my decision and about half or more of you don't. So change the record or skip to the next track, whatever.

Happy discing brothers and sisters!!!

As the great Tony Montana said in the fabulous kids film "Scarface"—- "All I have in this life is my $@lls and my word and I don't break em for nobody!"

Can you hear the heavy Cuban English accent. Read it again. There. Now you got it.

Why not change the record? Why not ask me something about the bag?? The BagLane Fusion Pro disc golf bag I reviewed. ( a plug for the corporate shill conspiracy theorists) sarcasm again.

Seems like this topic has pretty much run its course. Half of you or so agree with my decision and about half or more of you don't. So change the record or skip to the next track, whatever.

I've seen the bag in person. Don't really need any more info about it. I have also owned a GB original. There seemed to very few differences between the two from my memory.

However, I am interested in you're dealings with a company as well as your accusations that they did not treat you well. Key piece of advice, this is an anonymous internet forum, nobody's word really means anything. The more you try to deflect the less I believe your story.

I believe his story is accurate in his mind. I believe the rest of us would see the situation differently. His latest posts are a rejection of being confronted with those differences. His first posts were an attempt to seek validation that his choice was justified because he wasn't really confident he had made the right choice and so decided to use this place as an echo chamber.

I've seen the bag in person. Don't really need any more info about it. I have also owned a GB original. There seemed to very few differences between the two from my memory.

However, I am interested in you're dealings with a company as well as your accusations that they did not treat you well. Key piece of advice, this is an anonymous internet forum, nobody's word really means anything. The more you try to deflect the less I believe your story.

So my word doesn't matter? Then neither does your disbelief.

Next!!

Disc on!!:D

Seriously if you are interested in my dealings I have been very open about what happened. Take it for what it's worth. If it's worth nothing to you that's okay with me.

I had a bad experience bought a different product because of it and reviewed that product. That's all. Nothing going on other than that. It's not a conspiracy or anything. I'm not going to go digging through thousands of emails from the last two months because you or anyone else needs more proof.

No one is perfect and mistakes happen. I conceded a while back the dude might have just been having a bad day.

It was a bad day that cost a sale and got a competitive product not only purchased but reviewed in a positive way. It's all an FYI situation. (That's for your information, fyi, not trying to be insulting just clear)

I shared my experience and as with all things your mileage will likely vary.

So did you like your GB bag you had??

Disc on!!!

Maybe one day I'll grow up to be as insightful as boomerang. We can hope can't we. Yes we can!!

Dude the reason I have said what I've said the way I've said on every occasion from the beginning is because of the way you all collectively react to things that rub you the wrong way. You guys are all such a big deal I'm simply in awe.

Echo echo echo. Lol. You guys win the internet man I hope I can one day too!

Seriously if you are interested in my dealings I have been very open about what happened. Take it for what it's worth. If it's worth nothing to you that's okay with me.

I had a bad experience bought a different product because of it and reviewed that product. That's all. Nothing going on other than that. It's not a conspiracy or anything. I'm not going to go digging through thousands of emails from the last two months because you or anyone else needs more proof.

No one is perfect and mistakes happen. I conceded a while back the dude might have just been having a bad day.

It was a bad day that cost a sale and got a competitive product not only purchased but reviewed in a positive way. It's all an FYI situation. (That's for your information, fyi, not trying to be insulting just clear)

I shared my experience and as with all things your mileage will likely vary.

So did you like your GB bag you had??

Disc on!!!

The lady doth protest too much...

Latest posts