• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Putters

Which Gateway Putter Should be stamped twice?

• Wizard

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Warlock

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Magic

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
Which Gateway putter would be best to use twice in a series of 5 tournament stamped discs? I will be hosting a series of charity tournaments to benefit the Warren Family Mission. There will be 4 separate tournaments with a final round played on the 4th day to determine the series winner. For each separate tournament there will be a Gateway putter with it's own unique stamp on it. There will also be a Gateway putter with a unique series stamp on it.

My question is:
Which Gateway putter would best be used twice in the series of discs for both a tournament giveaway and a series disc?

Wizard I think is hands down the most popular gateway putter. The others are very nice but the wizard is just super popular.

go with the Wizard and try to get different levels of firmness in there

these are to hand out or sell right?

these are to hand out or sell right?

The discs with each individual tournament stamp on them will be handed out in players packs. The series stamped disc will be for sale for a suggested donation to the Warren Family Mission. Pretty much all money made at this tournament and more than half of what I put into the tournament will be donated to the Warren Family Mission along with an entry fee of at least 2 canned goods or 1 article of new clothing.

I've been eying up gateway putters for a while now. Last week I bought 4 more KC Pro Aviars because it's what I've been using. I'm almost afraid to switch since I have so many aviars that I use. I'm afraid that I'll like the wizzard and have to buy 5-6 more discs and incorporate them into my bag, too stressful!

I would say the wizard is the most popular, but i have also thrown a warlock and liked it, but for me the wizard was better.

Also heard good things about the voodoo and magic but similar to what jparent said I don't really want to buy something new and have to make the decision i still occasionally go back to the warlock from time to time just because it's there and does work great for me.

but i would say go for wizards or get some of all 4

I use a wizard for my main putter, but the magic is a nice compliment to it. I use it for anny putts and approaches. It works a little better than forcing annys with my wiz.