• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go out & throw!~

DiscChainBasket18

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Our local paper says to go out & enjoy the nice weather:
http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage
Disc sports anyone?
throw.jpg

What's that green stuff on the ground behind that girl? Haven't seen any of that in awhile.

I'm itching to play so bad.

And I know that in that picture, she is playing catch, but looking at it and thinking in terms of golf, it looks pretty hilarious.

There is this weird glowing orb in the sky in St. Louis today. Not sure what it is but I think it will help melt some of the ice and snow we have. The orb is supposed to glow all weekend so mud and disk is on the agenda for me.

There's so much snow still left on the ground out here. Hopefully with this week warming up, it will start to melt. But there is so much of it that when it finally melts, the ground is going to soaking wet.

it is supposed to be 43 on saturday and 52 on sunday here in maryland....all snow is pretty much melted so i cant wait to get out this weekend!!! Calvert Road Disc Golf Course.....so pumped.

Got a tourney tomorrow, hopefully it will warm relatively quick, I hate throwing cold, especially when it counts!

just got some new discs to go along with this unfamiliar weather. hope Punxsutawney Phil got it right this time and the weather sticks around!

Latest posts