• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go to Driver

Stability

• Understable

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • Stable

Votes: 107 55.7%
  • Somewhat OS

Votes: 46 24.0%
  • OS

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
It all depends on the hole. If I'm going distance ill grab a wraith( I carry 3,from flippy to fresh) my go to fairway is either a eagle or a gl river

C- TD for me. Powered down, slightly OS. Thrown hard with a little hyzer, stable. Thrown with anny, it will turn nicely. So, I voted stable.

If I'm not throwing a roc, I reach for a slightly seasoned 11x eagle X (one of the beefy ones) or a thoroughly perfect candy pro firebird. I voted overstable. Both discs are basically straight with a hefty fade. The eagle will not turn more than a couple of feet and that's only on a full power throw. The firebird will turn with a max throw but still fights back if I throw it high enough. Both can flex and both can spike if need be. The firebird basically comes out when I need to spike over something or skip or need a pinpoint hyzer. The eagle is for straight with a fade and skinny hyzers.

i love my destroyers i have a pre avery that i have beat in for a while and it flips up and just glides forever

I have a couple of ESP Forces in my bag that I'm pretty comfortable throwing in all conditions. One's a little more beat than the other so I claim that they're only somewhat overstable now...

Latest posts