• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters

gorillaboy

Double Eagle Member
Hello everyone ..
just wanted to start telling everyone about our bag company. were located in central wisconsin and we have been making Gorilla Boy disc golf bags for 5 years now out of our home.
the materials that we use are...1000 deneir cordura and ballistic nylon
we have three different size bags avalable..... spider monkey(small).....chimpanzee(medium)......and the gorilla(large)
we have a one year warrenty for workmanship on our bags.
if you have any questions about our bags please feel free to ask we would love to answer them for you..
also if any of you out there have one of our bags we would like to hear from you and find out how your bag has held up since you bought it..

Chris A.
Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Chris,

I bought one of your bags about 4 years ago. The small version, holds about 14 discs or so. I have to say that is the best bag I have every personally used on the course. I have been using it on and off since I got it. For the most part is has held up great, with one broken zipper and thats it!!! I love how sturdy yet compact it is. The only thing I wish it had was just a little more space for extra stuff(not discs). It has the one med size pouch pocket next to the water bottle holder, if that pocket were just a little bigger or if there were two of them that would be awesome!!!

I say I have used it on and off, only because sometimes of the year I like to carry a little extra stuff(long sleave shirt, hat, gloves ect.) so I do not have enough space for my winter gear. So since I got my Gorilla Boy bag, I have purchased a couple other bags that I thought I would like better. I got a Gateway backpack(when they first came out)SUCKED in my opinion. I got a Revolution bag, that is great but just a bit to big. I am a pretty little guy, 5'4" 120lbs, so those two are just a little to big for my small body. So I find myself always going back to my good old Gorilla Boy bag, cause its sooo close to being "just right" for me.

Oh and its the best night golf bag hands down!!! Just enough space for drinks, a handful of discs, extra lights and tape, and a tap light for the top of the basket!!!

Where in Wisconsin are you guys??? I am in Kenosha, we should meet up sometime if you aren't to far away. I probably will be in the market for another bag in the near future!!!

i did change the design a little bit on the medium bag now and the pocket next to the cup holder is quite a bit boigger now ....
i live in wisconsin rapids most of the time i go up to stevens point to play.

no we dont have a web site yet i want to get one up soon with all the info on our bags.when we do get a web page i'll post it on here so everyone can check out..the frames i use in the bags are pvc and plastic coragate bored...
..and as for the pics of the bags i dont have any pics of the medium size bag right now (i need to make one so i can make some pics) our business is very small right now i only have less than a dozen bags on hand and im getting ready to fix up our garage so i can set up our sewing equipment and start making more bags...
i also work full time at my "real" job so it's been kinda hard for me to find time to get things rolling with the bags so as of right now if someone wants a bag you can only get them from us cause i am not set up to handle wholesale (at least for now)...
i do have an order form that i can email or send to anyone that is interested just let me know....

Chris A.

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Blake_T said:
Chris,

the bag looks good.

do you have any pictures of the frame?

I could take a few pics of my bag tonight with pics of the frame, if you dont mind chris. I will try to do it later after I get my work done for the night.

Oh Blake, I am right on schedule and will ship that batch out tomorrow morning :wink:

Yeah, maybe a little older than 4 years actually. It really is a great quality bag, chirs you guys do do great work(I said dodo hehe :oops: )!!! If you ever where down for a trade of products, dyed discs for a gorilla boy bag, let me know!!!

the large one can hold up to 18 in the main compartment with the 2 dividers in it and you could put 3 or 4 discs in the side pocket......the large bag retials for $75

i only put 1 divider in the one Chris sent me to demo... and i'm finding it will hold 20-21 in the main compartment that way (10 rocs, 11 drivers).

yeah you'll have to get your own quad shocks ...but the bags do come with a 4 point set up for them.. so they work really nice together

you fit that many in there blake?!?! wow the most I had was 18 but I had both dividers in..I'm useing my medium bag now with no divider and in the main compartment I have 8 buzzz, 4 xs, and 2 rhyno's with a third rhyno in my putter pocket.

Latest posts