• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's an update for anyone else on the waiting list...

I'm order #816 (ordered on 12/30) and it shipped from Gorilla Boy about three hours ago! AHHHH CAN"T WAIT FOR MY SCHWEET NEW BAHG!

Received mine on Thursday(27th)... order #815.
He really does nice work. I'm very happy with it :)

2hh121j.jpg

...Also auditioning some soft ions.

Is that pink thing in the pocket on the left a speaker? I've been thinking about getting something like that for my bag but wasn't sure where to look.

Yeah, it's a hmdxaudio speaker, that holds my ipod touch inside. I grabbed that one at a rite-aid, I think. They're cheap, and work fine for me...

I picked up one today... nice little unit. The ones at my local rite-aid must have been older or something 'cause they didn't have the external volume buttons. I found one with ext. vol. for 9.99. Thanks for the info.

rbescape's bag looks a little different color than yours j0atz... maybe it's just the pic

Here's mine:

5409272096_9ae9961014.jpg

5408666225_f13e151fe0.jpg

There's a hoodie in that left pocket.

Chris does great work. Can't wait to get my spider-monkey!

I love that Kelly Green. Bag looks awsome. Did you iron on the patches or sew them on. Glad you can fit a hoody. I sometimes take an insulated windbreaker with me and I am glad it will fit in the pocket. One of the LE features was a keyring in one of the pockets does the standard silverback have the keyring feature. I have a navy blue Silverback on order Chris has great bags.

Mine has the keyclip fo sho'! I ironed them on as well as I could then used tacky glue on the parts that didn't stick well.

I am pretty excited about this bag. I started playing in tournaments last year and used a small GB bag. Its a great bag but I couldnt carry things like an extra towel snacks the usual things that can help in a tournement. I will look the part with this bag. At least until I tee off then nothing will help me look good at that point.:( But at least with the extra pockets I will have room to carry tissues to wipe away the tears of disapointment.;)

I am pretty excited about this bag. I started playing in tournaments last year and used a small GB bag. Its a great bag but I couldnt carry things like an extra towel snacks the usual things that can help in a tournement. I will look the part with this bag. At least until I tee off then nothing will help me look good at that point.:( But at least with the extra pockets I will have room to carry tissues to wipe away the tears of disapointment.;)

I know exactly how you feel! I'm doing a winter series now, and my innova standard is lacking in so many ways they're TNTC. The idea that I can store a wind breaker or hoodie, snacks and goodies has me excited too. I don't think I will get mine in time for my next tourny (2/12) but I will prolly have it in time for the one after(2/26). I don't mind waiting tho, the time frame was very clear when I ordered...also good things come to those who wait :) ( free banana mini Chris?? :) :) lol j/k)