• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Gyropalooza 2022

Reason for lack of Servo love is it was always a second rate Crave until the Crave started being produced in-house and got less stable. Now that the Crave has been US, the Servo has finally started getting a bit more popular. I'll still not throw it. The rim doesn't have any good color options.

I have a Patent Pending Servo that I love but I haven't tried any of the newer run Servos because I'm afraid they won't fly anything like it.

I have a Patent Pending Servo that I love but I haven't tried any of the newer run Servos because I'm afraid they won't fly anything like it.

Word on the street and not my own personal experience is that they have corrected the mold and it is a lot more stable more in line with the original ones. I actually have one L2 that I've been meaning to throw now for over a month and it just hasn't made it in the bag because I've been messing around with other discs.

When you all get your Lab Seconds without anything to differentiate the discs but the faint etching on the rim, how do you differentiate them?
I started by writing model and flight numbers on the inside of the rim but my bag was looking kinda boring with blank discs, so I took my trusty sharpie and set to making my own artwork. I've been enjoying it more than one would expect.

Latest posts