• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

I ironed them on, melting the glue. And thanks for the compliments, this is my third season with the Mahal and I absolutely love it!

Thanks for the pics bill. I ended up doing the same thing and it works great. Do you carry the chair around on every round?

This is my tourney setup:

243n34l.jpg

The Karma after 2+ years is starting to fall apart. Did what I should of done years ago and purchased a Mahal. It should arrive in the next couple days. I'm excited and will share a pic when it gets here b

I did something similar and bought a dual pack revo. Its holding up but I think the Mahal would have been a better choice.....

Last time I checked they only had black and midnight in stock. What are the color choices that are not in stock?

There is an option for foliage but I emailed them the other week and they said it will not be available until October 2015!

There is an option for foliage but I emailed them the other week and they said it will not be available until October 2015!
Yeah that is the color I was interested in myself and but really dont want to wait that long. I was just wondering about other colors because I see some bags that have a primary color then a secondary accent color I guess you would call it. Is that a normal color option?

Ya I have seen that too but I believe that's the run of them from a couple years ago.

^^^ Correct. Black/grey and Foliage/grey were older runs. The new ones are solid color; foliage, black and midnight blue.

Latest posts