• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help me name a hole.

peabody

Edit profile banner
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Hey, I just wrote that and looked back at the title. A-Hole. That might be good too.
Anywayz, I paid my 100 bucks for a lifetime membership in our local club so I get to name a hole. I have picked out the hole,, #14 at Paducah's Stuart Nelson Disc Golf Course.
The hole starts out with an elevated tee with a steep drop-off right at the end of the concrete. It's a 375 foot par four. ( I know it should be a three but neway)There is a 4 foot gap in the center of the fairway at about 150 feet. Trees on the left and trees on the right. The one on the right is three trees coming out of one spot and we call them 'the three ladies'. From there you have more trees and a creek just behind the pin.(3 feet).
Now, my ideas are:
1. Trees Company
2. Trees-A-Crowd
3. Treason Creeks
4. Treason Enough

I thought you guys could come up with better ideas. I don't have a pic of the hole but I could get one if that would help.
We have a hole "Fairway to Heaven" just before that. Someone suggested
"Flyway To Hell" but I think that is a bit over the top. ( cringes thinking Apoth is right around the corner).

My firsdt name is Terry, I've always wanted to find the tightest, nastiest hole around and name it Terry's Twisted Testicle Torture. Somehow I don't think anyone will allow that. :D

My firsdt name is Terry, I've always wanted to find the tightest, nastiest hole around and name it Terry's Twisted Testicle Torture. Somehow I don't think anyone will allow that. :D
A titleating title but personalized alliterations might not be too terrific Terry.

I could use a picture, it sounds like you're throwing downhill into a key hole from that description.

How about a quote from Notorious BIG "Smokin trees in Belize" which might sound funny because I am not into drugs, but regardless I love that song and those lyrics are repeated often from me becuase it is funny.

P.S. Probably wont fly with the club

My favorite kungu movie of all time is called the 3 Evil Masters. If I only could have made it in the rap game with two other ill niggas* I would have so gone by that.

* BrotherDave is in no way black nor gangsta/gully/hood and wishes to disclaim that all use of the N-word and it's many gangsta ass variants are in a satirical nature.

These are the only pics I have man, sorry. Here is the tee and the gap is more like 6 foot but you still see all the trees left and right.

FH000006.jpg

The pin is very close to the steep bank then the ditch/creek.

FH000005.jpg

Sheesh, looks like a hole in Nam. You should name it Apocalypse Now: Retee.

Hey, I just wrote that and looked back at the title. A-Hole. That might be good too.
Anywayz, I paid my 100 bucks for a lifetime membership in our local club so I get to name a hole. I have picked out the hole,, #14 at Paducah's Stuart Nelson Disc Golf Course.
The hole starts out with an elevated tee with a steep drop-off right at the end of the concrete. It's a 375 foot par four. ( I know it should be a three but neway)There is a 4 foot gap in the center of the fairway at about 150 feet. Trees on the left and trees on the right. The one on the right is three trees coming out of one spot and we call them 'the three ladies'. From there you have more trees and a creek just behind the pin.(3 feet).
Now, my ideas are:
1. Trees Company
2. Trees-A-Crowd
3. Treason Creeks
4. Treason Enough

I thought you guys could come up with better ideas. I don't have a pic of the hole but I could get one if that would help.
"Flyway To Hell" but I think that is a bit over the top. ( cringes thinking Apoth is right around the corner).

Sticking with the music theme. "She's Tight". Cheap Trick song. The Unforgiven. (Unforgiving).

Last edited:
Now, my ideas are:
1. Trees Company
2. Trees-A-Crowd
3. Treason Creeks
4. Treason Enough

What about just "Treeson". or Trees Enough.

step up and meet the ladies
holy treesus (in reference to following fairway to heaven)
threes a crowd (3 ladies?)
tree love
three love
trees a crowd <brainstorming in action!
I got a woody
"fairway is OB"
downhill disaster
the wooden needle
hot dog down a hallway
flip flat fly straight
flight of the cosmic hippo
needle disc the woodpecker ( a cleaner twist on george carlin line, may he RIP)
"Nice Shot...."
George George George of the jungle watch out for that ------>
Tree vag look behind you
chain saw broke
the calculator
duece or die

well, i'm stretchin now, but just trying to throw some ideas out there

Latest posts