• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/16/18 - Lake Marshall - The Lair, Hole 7 in Montross, VA

elmexdela

* Ace Member *
new course

this course looks dope and its 12 holes description says it will be 18 other courses on site too

long-279ft
short-207ft

75a24092.jpg

2514a8b5.jpg

c5f3458c.jpg

Long: Tern on a big hyzer
Short: Kaxe Z on a big hyzer
Hoping to get through the trees on the right and spike in to prevent a rollaway on that hill

Beautiful course, but damn! Jerk basket placement!

Long: C-FD
Short: Electron Pilot

Just shooting long to be safe.

Gotta make sure to clear that water.

Fission Volt
KC Aviar

Wonder how long the walk around the lake is from tee to basket. Looks like a really fun couple of shots none the less.

Short - RHBH D Zone
Long - RHBH Pro Leo hyzer flip

Great course. The Lions course on-site (also under construction) will be top-10 caliber when completed.

Only played it a few times. Long-Thunderbird, Short-Judge. Along with the mean basket placement, if you don't clear the water the drop zone is behind the basket, about 40 feet up the hill (near where last photo was taken). So super death putt.

Design for this course and the bigger Lions course at Lake Marshall are now both complete. The Lair will be done first- in the next month or so. Hopefully the Lions can be done in rough fashion by fall. It's been a real privilege to work with them on this piece of land. New T2's soon will replace the discatcher sports out there as well.

This is one of the least interesting holes on The Lair imo.
Long- D2
Short- PA3

Design for this course and the bigger Lions course at Lake Marshall are now both complete. The Lair will be done first- in the next month or so. Hopefully the Lions can be done in rough fashion by fall. It's been a real privilege to work with them on this piece of land. New T2's soon will replace the discatcher sports out there as well.

I was hoping we'd hear from you! This "boring" hole looks like fun, though I hate losing plastic or even risking losing plastic. I'd love to get out there and try these courses. Thanks for the work.

Latest posts