• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HoD 5/30/19 - #7 at Big Hill Lake in Cherryvale, KS

fishballer06

Eagle Member
Today's hole of the day is hole #7 at Big Hill Lake - South in Cherryvalle, KS. A little info on the course and this hole.

Description: Elevation, trees and water with short technical holes as well as some long open ones.

Designer: Michael Carson

Red Tee: 838ft (par 4)
Gold Tee: 1089ft (par 4)
Blue Tee: 1369ft (par 5)

621e4987.jpg

The basket is straight ahead, just left of those trees at the bottom of the hill.

3bda4e64.jpg

The tee is on top of the hill, and the basket is down by those woods on the right.

RHBH Shryke unless there is a headwind then a RHBH destroyer.

Gonna try an insanity roller down that hill for the distance. Unless the wind is whipping hard, then probably my wrath low and flat

Something tells me that the wind will make those woods harder to avoid than we think.

I'm probably going with a PD or a Wraith here.

Scorpius straight at the middle treetop or maybe a RHFH roller and use that hillside as a delivery chute.

Grass is usually a foot tall to the tree line so i'm pulling out the brightest disc I have. Then I usually have to walk back 200 feet from where I think it landed.

With those Kansas winds, I'm just throwing as many Fortresses as it'll take to get to within 200 then Bard up and putt

Latest posts