• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] HOLY EBAY BUZZZ BATMAN!

Just because you got some money for Christmas doesn't mean you have to spend it all on one disc, kids.

I just off loaded on ebay last night and Wednesday night. Ce tl for 147.50$ 10/10, 8/10 pearly pro fb for 51$, 9/10 ccr for 60. Not bad I think

wow.. and after reading the description its not even MINT ..i wonder if someone messed up and added an extra zero to their max bid or something .. i guess people would still have to bid it up tho .. crazyness ... prob someone with a tax return burnging a whole in their pocket but still .... :wall:

I think someone is bumping up there own prices using a buddy. There is one guy who keeps upping the price $25 yet he is the last bidder. He did it to himself like 7 times. Most people who put discs up on ebay are joke imo. MOST not All.

bmast, I am working out a few other deals before deciding to sell off that '02. I will make sure to PM you to give you a crack at it when the time comes.

wow.. and after reading the description its not even MINT ..i wonder if someone messed up and added an extra zero to their max bid or something .. i guess people would still have to bid it up tho .. crazyness ... prob someone with a tax return burnging a whole in their pocket but still .... :wall:

even with the money burning the hole in the pocket, you can still be patient and find em for around $100. crazy indeed. 2 power bids gone wrong maybe?

WTF looked at the bidding no one made a mistake and added a zero. I wish I could get something to go for that on the bay...

That is so crazy it still has 7+ hours left on it too... I am going to watch just to see how high it goes.

$405 for one disc.
LMFAO.
One disc will not make anyone better.

Take that $405, buy a good bag. Fill bag with nice selection of plastic. Buy a practice basket. Practice. Lots. Become a better player (hopefully).

I think someone is bumping up there own prices using a buddy. There is one guy who keeps upping the price $25 yet he is the last bidder. He did it to himself like 7 times. Most people who put discs up on ebay are joke imo. MOST not All.

i thought of that too. maybe the guy decided he didnt want to sell it.

Looks like one dude bid it all the way up from $73.. I can imagine the other guy.. "I really want this.. let me set my max bid to $400, no one is even going to get close to that! It'll be mine! Wait a minute.. Doh!"

Looks like one dude bid it all the way up from $73.. I can imagine the other guy.. "I really want this.. let me set my max bid to $400, no one is even going to get close to that! It'll be mine! Wait a minute.. Doh!"

lol yeah i was thinking that too... ouchers .. i remember last year when they were going for uber crazy prices but even then they were half that... i wonder how long till someone posts on the marketplace.. New 2FR Buzzz.. $500 OBO .. since its on ebay it must be true :)

Latest posts