• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] HOLY EBAY BUZZZ BATMAN!

Its my disc, and the guy called me in a panic saying he accidentally bid 7500 bucks instead of 75 so I deleted his bid

that was cool of you to let it go. i bet you were stoked when you saw $405. what i dont get is how did it get bid up to $405? someone had to keep bidding to get it up that high. was there really someone who was willing to pay $400 for that thing?

It makes me not wanna sell another item... what the heck bidders remorse? all of the sudden I get retractions left and rightId rather just pull the disc at this point but cant cuz all this happened after 12 hour window

It makes me not wanna sell another item... what the heck bidders remorse? all of the sudden I get retractions left and rightId rather just pull the disc at this point but cant cuz all this happened after 12 hour window

put it on our marketplace here. absolute best place to buy and sell discs. :thmbup:

There were 2 $400 bidders.
Plus bidders can cancel bids unilaterally.
Something stinks.

I'm pretty sure that's fishmich's avatar.

P. U. :p

fishin in michigan is tough to beat, add disc golf and its a great state.:thmbup:
IMG_1296.jpg

Has to have something to do with the color maybe? Just bought a 1st run last week on ebay for a heck of alot less. Still payed to much, but worth it for me.

Ebay has many ways to fool the buyer into bidding more. . .ebay sucks, dgcr is much better
I've had nothing but great luck with ebay. Nobody is twisting your arm to pay crazy prices. Is there buyer insurance on this site? I've bought hundreds of discs on ebay and have never been ripped off.

It looks like it went back down to 78 as of couple of hours ago( 122 now with 50 min left) Someone seen it though and put a bin purple for 350. LOL

I auctioned an identical one for 90

I just off loaded on ebay last night and Wednesday night. Ce tl for 147.50$ 10/10, 8/10 pearly pro fb for 51$, 9/10 ccr for 60. Not bad I think

You got that Purple CE TL!? I had the high bid at $67 for like a week and was starting to get cautiously optimistic. Realistically, I knew I would never win it.