• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] HOLY EBAY BUZZZ BATMAN!

I've never seen that shade of purple before. My purples are a lot darker and more pearly.

I think someone is bumping up there own prices using a buddy. There is one guy who keeps upping the price $25 yet he is the last bidder. He did it to himself like 7 times. Most people who put discs up on ebay are joke imo. MOST not All.

that is what it looks like on bid history if you keep bidding but someone already put in a higher bid max bid. So the other guy bid huge and this guy kept increasing it but it was never higher than the first guys max bid, if that makes sense.

that is what it looks like on bid history if you keep bidding but someone already put in a higher bid max bid. So the other guy bid huge and this guy kept increasing it but it was never higher than the first guys max bid, if that makes sense.

This is how I made fatbackbob pay 176. He did the same and made me pay 160.

Does that disc come with a reacharound? :|

Hey, looks like those bids disappeared! I sent the link to my buddy, and he was like.. "Yeah, so?" I clicked the link and it's back to $71.

Its my disc, and the guy called me in a panic saying he accidentally bid 7500 bucks instead of 75 so I deleted his bid

^ I would lose it too if I added two 00 to my 75 dollar bid. That was kind of you.

Lol. At least you were understanding. That would suck if someone bid 7500 and got stuck with it :/