• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many courses did you play in your first year?

How many courses did you play in your first year?

• 1-2

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • 5-6

Votes: 22 13.2%
  • 7-8

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • 9-10

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • 10-13

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • 14-17

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • 18-20

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 20-25

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 25+

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters
One.

I didn't even know there were other courses at the time. I figured it was just a crazy, cool idea someone around here had come up with.

Admittedly, this was pre-internet days, with only 2 courses in the state.

25+ courses played in my first year. Since starting my second year in April, I have played no new courses. I'm ashamed.

Manage what? The 36~ courses in my first year or the goose-egg for this year? Probably the former...

Every weekend me and my buddy and my buddy's dad and my girlfriend would go on a disc golf trip somewhere in the state. We would hit 2-3 courses on the trip then go home. Wait until next weekend, rinse and repeat.

I am up to 87 with all of September, October, November, and December for my first year. I have a slight problem!!!! Year two might be like 20-30 new ones!

Played 55 my first year thanks to DGCR.com. Had it not been for this website I probably would have played like 12 courses my first year.

Thanks timg. :D

True that

Played 55 my first year thanks to DGCR.com. Had it not been for this website I probably would have played like 12 courses my first year.

Thanks timg. :D

I have definately played so much more since starting to get on this site. My first year I probably played about 6 courses, now I am up to nearly 50! Again big thanks go out to this site for feeding my addiction.

I only knew of a few courses in the first year or so that I played. I had now idea about some of the courses until I found DGCR. THANKS TIM!

I played 26 in the first year I played, and this was when I didn't have a liscence. The way I got so many was that there's a lot in the twin cities, and my and a few of my buddies would always try to see how many we could play in one day. Also going up to college helped and the fact my girlfriend lived half a block from a course also helped. 87 though, that's pretty ridiculous.

Yu expect me to remember some 18 years ago.......man I can barely remember my wifes birthday or our aniversary.

I figure about 4 course, mostly in the Twin Cities. And if you find any discs on a course down there that looks like it was made of stone, probably mine from way back then.

Last year was my first year. I played 62 courses between March 28 until November 2 of 2008.

Latest posts