• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How to order a voodoo disc golf Bag

gcanter2376

Eagle Member
How in the world do you order these bags. I left a message on their facebook saying I wanted info on their Karma and Mojo bag and their response was their Karma was backordered and I could preorder if I wanted so they could hold the color of my choice. No info on price, availablity and no info on the Mojo at all. I even emailed them and have not gotten a response. I started sending messages on their wall yesterday and they responded today with the whole Karma preorder thing.

Patience my friend. Its only one guy, Shane, that does all of the work so sometimes he is out of town or something and can't/doens't respond to emails. He was out of town for a good 15 days when I was ordering mine and didn't get it shipped til he got back.

Voodoo

Its not that it took a day to get back to me, (although most people wouldnt know its a one man operation), its the fact I ask him for information with my email address and he doesnt even give it to me. It may be one person but if your "website" link doesnt work and you have to rely on Facebook as your means of communication your customer service is lacking. Communication should be his #1 priority if he is not going to provide info up front on pricing , availibity, and how to order.

$65 Juju
$85 Mojo
$125 Karma
$150 Zulu

Plus tax and shipping.

Here is my issue. I asked what the total cost for the Juju would be shipped to NorCal. $104.04.

Both Revo and Gorilla boy can ship their bags for $10. And assuming they are located in CA then the sales tax is 8.75%. I should have been looking at $81ish for the bag. 2/3rds of the price of his bag I pay in tax in shipping. Just having a hard time stomaching that!

voodoo

Now I have to wait at least another day to see how to order and will prob have to wait until the day after that to actually order. Thats if Im lucky.

my advice is if you dont want to wait that long... dont. go with something else. there is nothing you can do, so if you are that frustrated with his service, dont give him your business. i understand you probably really want this bag, but do you want it enough to put up with the wait? you just have to decide.

bag

my advice is if you dont want to wait that long... dont. go with something else. there is nothing you can do, so if you are that frustrated with his service, dont give him your business. i understand you probably really want this bag, but do you want it enough to put up with the wait? you just have to decide.

Atm I am willing to play the game because I want one that bad. Its a shame because Im sure he has lost buisness for the reasons mentioned. Just venting at the moment.

I would send him an email stating you want to buy the mojo. Give him your color, your shipping address and he will respond with the cost and his paypal information. Expect to pay around $125 for the mojo.

His email addy is [email protected]

Why should it cost 125 for a mojo? I understand shipping costs, but does it really cost around 25 bucks to ship?

Why should it cost 125 for a mojo? I understand shipping costs, but does it really cost around 25 bucks to ship?

A similar bag from Revo or Gorilla boy cost $10 to ship. Not sure what he charges for tax or shipping but as I said on the Juju he wanted $40 more than the cost of the bag for taxes and shipping.

Maybe the dude uses next day shipping, Fed Ex, and or insures the shipment. That can be expensive. So proprietors are required to charge and collect sales tax on items sold to out of state customers? I thought most states went by the honor system and had a line on the tax form for individuals (customers) to declare internet purchase amounts that were taxed.

BnC had sent me a message when I inquired about a VooDoo bag,there were a couple stores that were interested in selling them,but VooDoo wanted to charge them ridiculous shipping,I think it had to do with the way the bag came assembled,or not,er,something like that.

Yeah this shipping business is starting to make me consider a more reputable company as to posed doing business through facebook. I'm sure they are great bags, but that shipping cost is dumb. I have shipped boxes of heavy textbooks through fedex less than 25 bucks

I have a red Mojo on the way. The base price is $85 as stated before and it was $100 and some change shipped to Pittsburgh. I circumvented the whole Facebook thing by just emailing them directly, and typically got a response within 24 hours of my e-mail at the longest. I would recommend just being very specific in your communication if you already know what you want (i.e. "I would like to order a [color] [model]. What would be my total cost shipped to [location], how do I order one, and is there any wait time involved?"). He'll pass along his ordering information, and my bag was shipped within a day of my payment being received. Besides liking the design of the bag a lot, the biggest thing that sold me on Voodoo was that I wouldn't have to wait long for the bag (I guess that's not true with the Karma now however). I'd imagine Voodoo's customer service is at least on par, if not way better than the other start up bag companies out there (at least the experience I've had: reasonably quick communication and prompt shipping).

bag

I would send him an email stating you want to buy the mojo. Give him your color, your shipping address and he will respond with the cost and his paypal information. Expect to pay around $125 for the mojo.

His email addy is [email protected]

This is what I put:

I want a blue Mojo Bag

My address is:

Gary *****
**** Broad Street

*****, TN ****

Would like to know how much the bag is and how much shipping costs. Ideally I would like to get your paypal info and order this tommorrow if at all possible. I have a tournament coming up on the 30th and if I cant get a Mojo before then then I will have to buy a Revo (which I do not want to do).I would also like info on your discs as well. I will prob buy one at a later date becuse I do not want to slow this order up if it can be helped.

I apologize for all the messages on Facebook. I am without a bag atm and am trying to get one as soon as possible and its hard when it takes a day to respond to request for a product. Not trying to be ugly at all. I just dont want to wait on a reply, get the info and then have to wait another day after that to place the order.

Hopefully that will quicken the process. Thanks for the idea.

Latest posts