• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Bomb - New Disc Golf Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet if my bag is gonna be ready by the veterans park tourney I can pick it up there if your gonna be there

Hi marketing minor here...

Why should people buy this bag instead of cheaper, larger, or more durable bags from other more mainstream disc companies?

i have yet to find a cheaper bag of a comparable size that has both the features or durabilty that this bag has.

1000d cordura is pretty tough stuff..although im not sure what innova makes thiers out of

found it....innova=Constructed of 100% Nylon 1260 Denier..im not sure which is better.

Last edited:
1000d cordura is pretty tough stuff..although im not sure what innova makes thiers out of

The fabric may be tough, but what about the stitching? Between wet and dry and freezing and sunny conditions we don't know how they will hold up. Chances are they will hold up just fine, but we can't know that for sure. ;)

The very last thing we wanted to do was make a bag that will fall apart. This is very well thought out. We spent months working out the kinks. The same on the backpack bags.

It's constructed by two people. No assembly line.

I got to look at some almost finished bags today. I will tell you this, the zippers will never be an issue. They are military grade. It's double stitched and built to last. Metal D rings - no plastic.

As a former Revo owner - This bag is almost half the cost without taking away from quality.

I trust that people will see all of this once they release. This bag rocks!

The very last thing we wanted to do was make a bag that will fall apart. This is very well thought out. We spent months working out the kinks. The same on the backpack bags.

It's constructed by two people. No assembly line.

I got to look at some almost finished bags today. I will tell you this, the zippers will never be an issue. They are military grade. It's double stitched and built to last. Metal D rings - no plastic.

As a former Revo owner - This bag is almost half the cost without taking away from quality.

I trust that people will see all of this once they release. This bag rocks!

This sounds like a home run :hfive: And in my own backyard... I'd love to get a look at one in person. Also, once you have the pre-orders filled and get to regular stock, you should hit up Chad (I can't remember the owners name right now) at PIAS and see if they want to carry your bags. I would bet that a quality bag at that price will fly off the shelves there!!! And I'd get a chance to fondle one too!!

Hi marketing minor here...

Why should people buy this bag instead of cheaper, larger, or more durable bags from other more mainstream disc companies?

I feel like this bag is going to be all of the above.
The money you spend for the quality and size is unmatched by any bag I've seen on the market.
Great business sense, great customer service.
This company is doing big things. Just watch.

This sounds like a home run :hfive: And in my own backyard... I'd love to get a look at one in person. Also, once you have the pre-orders filled and get to regular stock, you should hit up Chad (I can't remember the owners name right now) at PIAS and see if they want to carry your bags. I would bet that a quality bag at that price will fly off the shelves there!!! And I'd get a chance to fondle one too!!

Nina was the owner, not sure if she is still.

That's right, it was at the tip of my tongue. She still owns it. Great person to talk to as well. Even though their prices are high, I still guy from them time to time because she is such a nice person and I have a plastic addiction that requires instant gratification!!

We are now taking pre-orders 50-100. They should ship between March 7th-21st.

At this rate we might not be able to stock up for awhile which is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts