• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you could only use 5 discs for the rest of your life...

There was a point when I would bring about 10 discs out every time I went. It just made things more confusing to me since I'm not that good. I can see how more skilled players would want to have very specific discs for certain situations, but to me being more familiar with just a few discs is more helpful.

I have 10 diffrent molds but I gave up one to make it more like 9.5 molds, the Shark 3 is like a Shark, a lot of the Shark 3's are more like the Lower dome old Pro Shark one I own or the DX Shark used to own. I have a Star Shark No Flight numbers from late 2016 that is like the Dome of a Rubber Putter I also had to break in the Star Shark disc with putting to remove the flashing it was that bad, trying to use a piece of sandpaper did not work that made things worse.

Id go with Wizards, Rocs, Teebirds, Firebirds, and Wraiths.. pretty boring answer I know, haha but these molds kick arse.

Sadly this is true, I would have diffren't discs though in the same plastic I mentioned, two of everything making my bag 10 discs not 19.5 like I have now, the Shark 3 is a great disc.
Says 5 discs, not 5 molds.

Did I answer, does it matter? We all just post our opinion in these things and rarely read them haha...

Envy- Control putter straight to fade doubles as a mid.
Comet- Neutral Mid and understable short shots, short FH..
Relay- Fairway can do everything
Inertia- Distance and everything the Relay can't do for FH or Fade
Proxy- Finally the accessory slot... what rounds this out the best is a neutral understable putter something for long straight tunnel shots. Tangent would be interchangeable but not as good for my short game.

Aviar P&A
Emac Truth
Predator
Surge
Destroyer

I currently only bag two of these molds, but I have carried all of these at one point. I think this setup would be able to cover any shot I would need.

K1 durability to the rescue.

K1 GrymX
K1 Stal
K1 Kaxe
K1 Glow Reko
K2 Berg

This thread is dumb
So are most threads. Tell most people in the world you post on a forum about throwing plastic, and they will look at you like you just told them Expendables 3 is your favorite movie. They aren't going to think you a terrible person, but just that you have bad taste and they aren't going to respect your opinion. So who cares if this is a bad thread in your opinion. I feel that way all the time and have to hold off on telling the OP so, but I do, because what is the point.

Please dont take this as an attack on you. I just don't understand what the point of your post is. And yeah, it is a dumb thread. But I posted and enjoyed thinking about my answers. That is why we are here. To enjoy ourselves.

So are most threads. Tell most people in the world you post on a forum about throwing plastic, and they will look at you like you just told them Expendables 3 is your favorite movie. They aren't going to think you a terrible person, but just that you have bad taste and they aren't going to respect your opinion. So who cares if this is a bad thread in your opinion. I feel that way all the time and have to hold off on telling the OP so, but I do, because what is the point.

Please dont take this as an attack on you. I just don't understand what the point of your post is. And yeah, it is a dumb thread. But I posted and enjoyed thinking about my answers. That is why we are here. To enjoy ourselves.

Wrong - this is a serious forum for serious discourse ONLY. That is why the majority of threads and posts are comprised of disc golf pros talking to other disc golf pros.

Latest posts