• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] IF you had to pick two gateway disc what would you pick?

Which Gateway combo would you choose? Please then post the Name of the discs.

• Distance Driver + Fairway Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Distance Driver + Midrange

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Distance Driver + Putter

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Midrange

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Putter

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Midrange + Putter

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Putter + Putter

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • Midrange + Midrange

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Fairway Driver

• Distance Driver + Distance Driver

• Total voters
I'm gonna go with peabody and say warrior and wizard. The warrior is an update on the Element X in my opinion. They fly dead straight once they're beat in a little. Like a flat top Roc!

Putters galore, S-SS Magics and Voodoos that's what I'm talking about.

Wizard/Voodoo/Magic IMO. However Voodoo and Warrior might appeal to more people, not everyone wants another putter. It's love/hate with Wizards/Aviar fanatics but most like the small bead on the Voodoo and it's "different", even though I'd take a Magic or Wizard first.

*Sorry I couldn't pick two and leave my main Magic out, that was a gamechanger for me.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone this is good info. please keep it coming.

I vote Soft Voodoo and E Element.
Warriors are really nice fliers but I'm not sure if they are PDGA legal. There was a previous disc named the Warrior and it is approved but it was a small diameter driver fairly similar to the Sabre (E Sabres are another good choice), not a large diameter mid. If the Warrior is not PDGA legal then I can see some people getting upset.

I bought a SS Warlock and a SSS Magic. I am experimenting with their drivers, but have not found one to replace my other drivers.