• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

KLM can be hit or miss for dog traffic. Oak brook course is also close, it's a 9 holer but much tougher than KLM.

We ended up playing the Oak Brook course (Central Park) on the way back from Flip. That's a tough, but fun 9 holer. We played the longs, and after a full weekend of boozing and throwing, we all sucked horribly.

Played Countryside in Portage, IN on the way down...that's a pretty darn fun course, as well. Really enjoyed it...

Give it a little bit, there were some idiots mucking up that thread, matrix and one of the mods are working on cleaning it up so it can go back up.

a lot of the guys chose to focus on the organization that I am planning to donate to - the Brady Center, rather than anything about the record itself, so Three Putt took the thread down. With all of the negative feedback I got from most members, I'm not sure if I'll start another thread. I was going to change my mind and only give money to the Isla Vista Massacre Victims Fund, but I've decided to stick with Brady as well. If you would like any information on what I'm doing, where, when please feel free to PM me or post here. Treading on the issue of Gun Violence in America is a very thin line, and I really don't want to cross anyone politically. But it's hard not to step on people's feet with this issue.

Anyone hear about a new course in the works in Brookfield? Is it another Midwest DG masterpiece?

Give it a little bit, there were some idiots mucking up that thread, matrix and one of the mods are working on cleaning it up so it can go back up.

It's a good you are mod and not me. If there were any stupidity in the thread I would have just deleted it altogether. Clearly, If you are editing it that means you're showing more restraint than me haha. Glad to see it's still around. :p

Wow, that's super close to my house. Hooray.

Here's hoping for their best design yet.

Brookfield has 7 holes with concrete pads.......no tee signs yet, very short. Haven't been there yet.

Latest posts