• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, fine, your loss, lol.

maybe you and FatBoy should find something to do?

I would be down, but unfortunately I will be busy all weekend. :(

I want to do the ace race in Aurora on Saturday, and a concert in Michiana Sunday, but I think I will be working

Hopefully I can pull off one

anyone interested in hitting up peoria this weekend? i see a lot are going to flip but if anyone else wants to hit up eureka, and a few others in or around peoria let me know thanks.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, now that the flip "meetup" is past,

whats the game plan for this weekend? anyone feeling the oaks in mokena?

any other suggestions welcome

so, now that the flip "meetup" is past,

whats the game plan for this weekend? anyone feeling the oaks in mokena?

any other suggestions welcome

I might be down? I gotta head downtown Chicago for a birthday party at some point this weekend. I'll let you guys know!

so I just realized, this saturday is my homecoming, so sadly, I'm out for this weekend, unless we can swing a sunday meetup

Let me know man, I'll hit up the oaks sunday,

Let me know man, I'll hit up the oaks sunday,

I'd be up for something on Sunday as well.

Have either of you guys played the Lewis University course? It is only a 9-holer, but is pretty crazy. Maybe one there and one at Mokena or something...

Also, where are all the other Illinois members? So far it has just been Fatboy, Noill, Archetype, WCG, and myself (I think). People seemed very interested at first, but have not responded since. It's good to get some casual doubles going.

EDIT: All right, I guess those courses are not that close. New Mexico.

dudes, october 23rd at Rogers Lakewood, 5pm, $20 a person...it's their "halloween" tourney. i'll post more info when i talk to whomever is running it

Missed... i fail.

Anyway, WCG and I were thinking Rogers in Indiana for next weekend... any takers?

*raises hand enthusiastically*

i'm down for rogers. i just got back from there. i saw, well heard, an ace on 12 when i was on 13.

I'd be in if you guys come down to Rogers. We could get a crew together and bust goons' heads. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.