• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] In the bag videos

disc cogg

Par Member
i love watching in the bag videos on youtube and wanted to start a post for people on this site to post theres. i searched for this and couldnt find any so if this exist please preube me

Understatement.

I carry maybe 5 drivers? 2-3 molds. 1 of which is just a place holder until I find a 150 class of the other. I reallllllly hope you can throw 500'+.

He said Volt to be overstable, so I am saying no on the 500ft, but it's whatever. Cool vid though.

I like the ones where the pros are out on the course and they are talking to a camera on a tri-pod. Best quality, IMO.

Last edited:
Dang dude..I thought I carried a lot of drivers. I carry a ton of Fairway drivers, though. Pretty good video, don't let these haters bring you down. They aren't even offering advice.

My favorite in the bag vids are the ones that show the subject throwing their discs too. With some simple editing software it could be really top notch. Show people exactly what you use the discs for, favorite holes etc. All without adding too much extra time to the total video.

I noticed you carry Wraiths, but didn't mention anything about forehanding them. I took my Nukes out of the bag totally because I could get the Wraith out way farther on forehands. More controllable too. Not all of us can crank on the Nuke the way its supposed to be!

So you really could carry about 5 discs. Since all the rest pretty much do the same thing. Mids straight to 9 speed then to warp speed.

I thought this thread was to post in the bag videos? Not complain and diss the one guy who actually posted one....

I thought this thread was to post in the bag videos? Not complain and diss the one guy who actually posted one....

Right? At least give him some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...especially regarding the video. Who cares what he throws as long as he's having fun? I was going to do one myself, but seeing how everybody just trashes the one guy who was brave enough to actually post a video makes me not want to.

Thanks for posting the video. Although sadly I bet you now regret it. Haters are gonna hate anyway.
You asked for comments...

The bottom line, as other posters have already pointed out, is that you have too many discs...or rather too many molds. A lot of the discs you have overlap so there's definitely some room for thinning the bag. Other than that...thanks for the vid.

like the thread idea i like watching in the bag vidz for some reason .. if it works for you then it works but if interested you could list the bag out and throw it up in the bag section and might be able to get some help on trimming some things down lil bit.. did seem like many fast or blizzard type discs that all kinda overlap .. you could prob go all wraiths if you really wanted to.. with star,champ,pro, blizzard i would think it could cover all .. then roadrunner for flippy/rollers.. then work down from there .. it does make me kinda want to do one for fun tho.. would be another hand held phone vid tho :\

At least give him some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...especially regarding the video.

The video could've benefitted from using a tripod? It could've started a great Bag Suggestion thread? It took a lot of guts to put yourself out there like that! Good job!!

Honestly, I will echo everyone else and say WAY too many warp speed drivers. From the comments you made on youtube, your courses are full of 500' holes requiring one drive and a putt, yet you say the Volt is overstable. Be honest with us, and you'll get better feedback.

If the Volt is overstable, I would take every driver but that one out of your bag. I once carried a bag of super fast drivers like you. Once I took them out of my bag, I realized that my PDs went as far as my Nukes, Forces, and Bosses but in a much more efficient flight path. Don't be afraid to slow your bag down. It will only help you in the long run.

Is that an OK response Andy? Am I being too mean?

Right? At least give him some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...especially regarding the video. Who cares what he throws as long as he's having fun? I was going to do one myself, but seeing how everybody just trashes the one guy who was brave enough to actually post a video makes me not want to.

i filmed one after i saw this thread. i think i'll still post it even if people are gonna try and criticize it

Latest posts