• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] In the bag videos

Well u know if u make ur way down to the Milwaukee area we can make that happen.

Overall, good video. I could have gone without you talking about how far you can throw the whole time.

You may have been joking, but when what you are joking about is true, its not really funny...

Well I needed to justify to the intranets that I can have distance drivers in the bag.

Well I needed to justify to the intranets that I can have distance drivers in the bag.

You need the internet's acceptance? :D

I liked the "Manhyzers" joke. It reminds of MikeC's joke thread about not being able to turn over his disc for a roller...with a XXX. To be honest though, I was expecting you to be an actual panda. 590' from a human...meh.

You need the internet's acceptance? :D

I liked the "Manhyzers" joke. It reminds of MikeC's joke thread about not being able to turn over his disc for a roller...with a XXX. To be honest though, I was expecting you to be an actual panda. 590' from a human...meh.

The ManHyzer is no joke. We got a video series coming out next year that will be amazing.

it was a lil bit of a joke cause the guy before got so much crap from everyone. i'm actually surprised there has only been three videos on this thread

Latest posts