• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Infinite Discs MYTH Putter

I keep misreading it as "Myst." Gave me a scare b/c I spend enough time putting as it is. :|

That would be a good name. I spent too many hours playing that game and helping people in forums back in the dial-up days. Putting is as hard as that game was, and some people's routine is almost as long.

As requested, P2 vs Myth profiles. I thought I remembered Todd from Infinite telling the VIP group that this was a beaded P2, and the flight is similar, but looking more closely at the profiles side by side, they are WAY different.

Teal is a X-Blend Myth, Peach is S-Line P2.
zQPDpkz.jpg

RrNF547.jpg

AHtjIFi.jpg

5HuoGe5.jpg

As requested, P2 vs Myth profiles. I thought I remembered Todd from Infinite telling the VIP group that this was a beaded P2, and the flight is similar, but looking more closely at the profiles side by side, they are WAY different.

Teal is a X-Blend Myth, Peach is S-Line P2.
zQPDpkz.jpg

RrNF547.jpg

AHtjIFi.jpg

5HuoGe5.jpg

I find P line and X line P2s to be more squared off than the s lines and look more like that myth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangit, I literally JUST got into KC aviars after Daggers, now this?! ahhhhh fiiiiine. I like black putters and they have some so......F it

haha totally just ordered 2 Myths - they look great from the profile pics and the description of mix between KC Aviar and Dagger sounds great to me as those have been the 2 recent putters ive been using - I'll give a review once I get the chance - I think im addicted to putters - I own SO many different ones and like most of them. What a time to be alive haha

haha totally just ordered 2 Myths - they look great from the profile pics and the description of mix between KC Aviar and Dagger sounds great to me as those have been the 2 recent putters ive been using - I'll give a review once I get the chance - I think im addicted to putters - I own SO many different ones and like most of them. What a time to be alive haha

Putters are love, putters are life... Or some such. :) <3

Definitely looks like a Whale-"ish" bottom. Numbers are a bit OS for what I usually prefer, but I'm looking forward to your (plural) reviews.

Any more word on these? A Profile pic next to a KC Aviar would be nice. Or just more Myth pics in general. Send your myth pics! haha idk why that's funny.

...but it is

Strangely enough, with over 500 discs, I don't have many Aviars. No KC Aviars at all. Are there any specific details you want photographed on the Myth, Thomas?

Strangely enough, with over 500 discs, I don't have many Aviars. No KC Aviars at all. Are there any specific details you want photographed on the Myth, Thomas?

just more profile pics and any comparison to others, like what was posted before - but I'm going to be getting 2 Myths in the mail tomorrow so, haha, i'll see soon enough:D

That makes sense because he was putting with KC Pro Whales previously.

Cool, I just played a tournament with Alex G yesterday. I didn't do AS hot...but not terrible I guess - interesting. I picked up a couple myths to try out. I got some practice with them. I really like the hand feel. It feels a little thicker than a KC Aviar, the bottom half is more rounded and a small bead. It's comfortable. But I DISAGREE with the stability - I feel it was more 2/2.5/-0.5/1 --- basically its not very OS...like...at all....its basically straight.

I feel like it reminds me of a Whale, Magic with a bead, Thinner Dagger, Voodoo with a larger bead. Its a classic/ basic putter design, yet feels quite comfortable, it DOES seem to have LESS glide than aviars, could be due to the thicker rim which doesn't float as well, that's ok. I like the thicker rim ---rims too thin just feel weak, idk.

Overall I like the putter, but wish it was more OS as I feel my putts with it were missing right more often than anything. 2/3/0/1 is probably more accurate - though I know most putters all kind of have the same flight #'s this one is decent. It's not mind blowing, but its not bad. I feel anyone could switch entirely to putting myths with about 2-3 weeks practice . it's a fine putter.

the side profile looks just like the whale. maybe infinite gets to use exact innova molds just wth plastics innova doesnt offer in those molds currently. looks loke they have a pro whale, a star eagle-L, and a swirly shryke.

the side profile looks just like the whale. maybe infinite gets to use exact innova molds just wth plastics innova doesnt offer in those molds currently. looks loke they have a pro whale, a star eagle-L, and a swirly shryke.
Looks like they have some type of sidewinder, and a beaded glow QMS as well. I'm not sure what I-blend plastic is supposed to be.

Bump. Finally pulled the trigger and got a Myth. Mine is a Geisinger P-blend Myth.

It's basically a Pro Whale. Virtually identical to my DX Whale. It's also similar to a Daggar, though not identical to it.

I like the feel and grip of the P-blend/Pro plastic. I've said in the past that the Whale does not feel like the Warden but the flight is similar. Ditto that for the Myth v. Warden, though this brand new Myth is a wee tad more overstable.

As a thrower, again like a Whale: straight with a little bit of finishing fade.

All in all, the P-line Myth is a good mold in a good plastic, and I'd be comfortable putting with it (after some practice, of course) if I was bagging the Infinite Discs line exclusively. :thmbup:

Latest posts