• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

I threw one and it flew like an overstable mid which of course everyone knows that there is no use for

Uh-Oh. MVP fans bout to ****!

I swear there are twice as many "Inno-its" making statements like this than there are MVP people getting worried. If you think this is better than MVP, congrats you are the target audience (people who secretly wanted to like MVP, but don't believe they will develop into KC if they touch another brand).

I swear there are twice as many "Inno-its" making statements like this than there are MVP people getting worried. If you think this is better than MVP, congrats you are the target audience (people who secretly wanted to like MVP, but don't believe they will develop into KC if they touch another brand).

MVP is the new Groove.

I know I don't even have a chance to become Avery, let alone The Champ...

I am gonna be throwing it this afternoon. I should be able to get some shooting in.

how many MVP discs are being thrown by top level players. Even when they could throw anything they wanted to.

thats what i thought.

keep dreaming. and I am no Innova fan, I only throw a Roc and a Firechicken. but I definitely dont throw anything from Maple Valley. :sick:

you could easily replace all that crap in your bag with more swedish gold. and be a better person for it.

Last edited:
how many MVP discs are being thrown by top level players. Even when they could throw anything they wanted to.

thats what i thought.

keep dreaming. and I am no Innova fan, I only throw a Roc and a Firechicken. but I definitely dont throw anything from Maple Valley. :sick:

you could easily replace all that crap in your bag with more swedish gold. and be a better person for it.

I don't need to legitimize MVP...Innova just did that with this release. Lets wait and see how many top players bag this thing(even though Innova is running a little thin on those these days).

MVP fanboy reacts to Atlas release:

2je8uh2.jpg

Fixed...and we all know there is a decent chance of this (which is why doing new stuff is always a risk with industry leaders).

I meant that in the sense that it's fashionable to hate on MVP right now, not that every MVP product is a unique snowflake of suck. Perhaps I should've said "MVP fanboys are the new Groove" instead.

MVP FO LIFE BRAHS

Says the guy who has stated several times how much he wants to try one of these! :p

Still need to catch a round with you JD!

Dimples...errr witness marks? Protrusions on the underside of the disc? Two kids messing around in a factory 4 years ago with almost no resources and minimal education did a better job engineering an overmolded disc than the entire Innova empire could do.

Latest posts