• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova collectors thread

dmbry41

Ok I have been searching for an innova collectors thread all over the web and can't find one. Well here it is search no more.

I have a large innova pFN collection and have always wanted to share, show, trade, and chat, etc with others who collect innova stamps and molds.

My wall is being redone as we speak so pictures will come later from me.

If you have innova collector disc and would like to share, I would like to see them

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two 2x Barry Schultz champ Leopards, one is an orange PFN 150g and one isn't PFN yellow 160g, both mint. Also 3 orange PFN champ Sidewinders 156/158g, all mint. Pictures in a few days.

Last edited:
I have a large innova pFN collection and have always wanted to share, show, trade, and chat, etc with others who collect innova stamps and molds.

My wall is being redone as we speak so pictures will come later from me.

Let's see 'em!

Most of my true collector discs were originally stashed intended to be back-ups of what I throw - CE Teebirds, PFN Star Firebirds, Wraiths, and Sidewinders.
attachment.php

I definitely have a few of each.

Attachments

• Yellow CE Teebird 2nd run - front_19_1.JPG
    Yellow CE Teebird 2nd run - front_19_1.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 112
Let's see 'em!

Most of my true collector discs were originally stashed intended to be back-ups of what I throw - CE Teebirds, PFN Star Firebirds, Wraiths, and Sidewinders.
attachment.php

I definitely have a few of each.

Now that's what I'm talking about!
Sweet CE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where your from, but the DG scene was big in the 80's in Cali.
One of the only places you could get legit discs was a store near the La Mirada DG course called Discovering the World.
THE guy there was Mark Molnar, who had an IN with Dave, so he had Innova discs.
You can still get discs from Mark, he's the one behind Disc Golf Values, who still have the killer Innova.
No, they paid me nothing, its just where we came from.
The Raven is Ultra Long Range, so that's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy farther than just long range.
Heavy was the game before the PDGA cops came up with a weight to diameter ratio for LEGAL discs.
Sigh.
200 gram Super Puppy bricks were going FAR. The Raven, at 180 grams, was just Innova trying to keep up.