• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Invictus

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Invictus. It's Latin for "unconquered." Garrett Gurthie, Innova Star Team athlete, says of the Invictus, "If you think you have the power, you need this disc." Thrown with moderate power Invictus has significant fade the entire flight and tackles the wind with ease. Pros refer to it as a "faster Firebird."
i once heard the firestorm described this way & i'm a fan of the firestorm.
sure it's the starfire #s, but i'm still interested... not interested enough to buy one, but enough to encourage those who have to tell us their experience, so who's got one? what's it like? how's it compare to the starfire, pd, anax, machete, orc, firebird...?

Last edited:
Sounds like an updated monster. Wonder how it compares to a Flare?

That would be worthless in my hands. I hope to one day understand overstable drivers.

That's okay, i like them as much as you hate them.

My noodle arm does not care to try this mold, but those with faster armspeeds might like it. I'm curious to see if this is a new Starfire or a new Monster, or 'none of the above'. :popcorn:

My noodle arm does not care to try this mold, but those with faster armspeeds might like it. I'm curious to see if this is a new Starfire or a new Monster, or 'none of the above'. :popcorn:

SD86, check your PMs.

Wow an os driver from Innova! People who throw an os driver from Innova have there favorite "firebird or Thunderbird" and they have been throwing it for ever. Why make this? Why is this needed?

I ordered a couple. I also ordered a new starfire to compare it to. I might keep being soft and wait for the snow to go away before I get any sort of idea of how they fly though.

I ordered a couple. I also ordered a new starfire to compare it to. I might keep being soft and wait for the snow to go away before I get any sort of idea of how they fly though.

Most starfires are not a true 0 HSS, thought the stabilized factory ones certainly are.

I don't get what the problem is with a new mold with same flightnumbers as an older mold. I mean yes, it will surely overlap, but discs are so much more than just how it flies. I see plenty of people change what they have based on the handfeel, myself included, even if they are usually loyal to one brand. So why wouldn't innova produce a different option? Sure helps if customers aren't going to jump ship just because of the handfeel. Innova's lineup is stacked, but should they just stand still and not make anything new? New products sell, and if they feel great and perform it's a win-win for everybody.

Wow an os driver from Innova! People who throw an os driver from Innova have there favorite "firebird or Thunderbird" and they have been throwing it for ever. Why make this? Why is this needed?

Because I think innova has finally hit a wall with how many discs they have in their lineup.

Because I think innova has finally hit a wall with how many discs they have in their lineup.

But man, if they could make a roc that flew like a buzzz os but felt like a roc... they could have lots of my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But man, if they could make a roc that flew like a buzzz os but felt like a roc... they could have lots of my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have the RocX3 that flies like a Buzzz Os, but doesn't feel like the majority of Rocs lol.

New products sell, and if they feel great and perform it's a win-win for everybody.

Yeah, the Savant (pretty much Viking #'s) was selling so well that they had to come up with the Thundervant gimmick to get people to notice the mold.

*patiently waits for the Starfictus*

Latest posts