• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Teebird3's in the Factory Store

so does anyone else think the teebird3 is shorter than a regular champ or star teebird?

My champ tb I just got with my t3 is more OS and just slightly shorter than t3. Not as long as my s.ex.. On to the recent post bout jacked up discs, that sucks those disc shouldn't even be sold as f2s those or just plain junk I know understand why ppl b**** so much..I hope y'all complain to company, we as consumers and supporters of them shouldn't have to deal with that

so does anyone else think the teebird3 is shorter than a regular champ or star teebird?

IMO that is what they are supposed to be, a sweeping point and shoot dart driver. I threw my seasoned bird and my new T3 on the same hyzer hole and my seasoned bird fought the hyzer angle and glided past the hole. The T3 held the hyzer and expired under the basket and took a big skip. So, for me I use it for a hyzer bird that needs less distance.

IMO that is what they are supposed to be, a sweeping point and shoot dart driver. I threw my seasoned bird and my new T3 on the same hyzer hole and my seasoned bird fought the hyzer angle and glided past the hole. The T3 held the hyzer and expired under the basket and took a big skip. So, for me I use it for a hyzer bird that needs less distance.

huh?

The TeeBird3 represents the evolution of the TeeBird. Many people have described a lot of discs as a "faster TeeBird", but this is the real deal. -Innova

That makes no sense then if its a shorter more OS TB lol. Is that not what a brinster TB is?

Innova is like the current state of the film industry. Take a money making franchise and wear that **** out.

T3 isn't a Teebird, nor is the Thunderbird. If they are then the Firebird is just a longer more OS Teebird. The Valkyrie is just a longer stable Teebird. Pick your poison.

Aim, you should know better. Stability is not the same thing as glide, and more speed doesn't mean more distance.

^this. My firebird doesn't go as far as my teebird and its a speed 9. my teebird3 is just a touch shorter than my teebird. i find my t3 to be the middle ground between a regular champ teebird and a firebird. the original teebird gets the most distance of the three. followed by the t3 then the firebird.

I get my Cranks out to around 400-425 ft. I took the Teebird 3 to a course where I have tested several of my older Teebirds. No where the beef that a Cal Teebird has, nor the LSS of a Brinster Teebird. This was a good control disc, but not really what I was thinking it was.

Got my blue one today before league and took it with me...love the feel so much. They seem to b just tad less stable than regular bird..its right between my champ bird and star eagle x...but further, I don't have big arm and form needs work but from throwing them three side by side that's what I've observed...

I'd agree with that. JL always seems to be a little meatier out of the box.

Played a 2 disc round today with a JL T3 and a wizard that I am breaking in. My take away on this disc is that it is pretty nice. Very straight, resistant to turn with minimal fade, like a bird should be. I am now even more excited about those glow ones coming in.

:popcorn:

why are you now quoting random reviews that have nothing to do with your statement? its a faster, less glidey teebird mold. not that hard.
go throw one.

then you should definitely know better.
i've thrown the worlds glow a lot, and recently the jl champion t3. they are, wait for it, less glidey, shorter, faster, and skippier than any other normal run teebirds out there.

A fresh jl tb is also less glidey, shorter and more os than a seasoned tb.

I think that is the point aim is trying to make. It's a valid one.

Haven't thrown a t3 so no horse in this race.

does not compute -- its slower and the nose tells you that alone.

don't be fooled by the marketing. Nothing "faster" about it but more OS for sure as it wants to get to the ground way sooner than any TB I have ever thrown.

A fresh jl tb is also less glidey, shorter and more os than a seasoned tb.

as is the brinster I thought (which was what my comment was on and I have not thrown......)

706XFbz.jpg

t3 vs brinster

Last edited:
does not compute -- its slower and the nose tells you that alone.

don't be fooled by the marketing. Nothing "faster" about it but more OS for sure as it wants to get to the ground way sooner than any TB I have ever thrown.

we may have to agree to disagree, because it seems quite obviously faster than my other birds. the flat top specifically lends itself to cutting through the air more efficiently, while also generating less lift. i also have a sneaking suspicion that the wing is a hair wider, though i haven't yet taken a caliper to it. i have thrown every other variation of teebird since it's inception, and this one is markedly different. the t3 has a hair more flip out of the hand (less hss), and less downrange glide (which is what i'm assuming you are referring to as "overstability," though those are not the same thing). the fade is also a notch more lateral due to it's lack of glide. imo, the t3 is not a true teebird, but it certainly has it's place, especially if you can have a tl too.

Latest posts