• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Just floating this out there.

I have a floater Obex, just sitting in a bin waiting for a chance to be tested out.

If you click here you can read the little blurb on their website.

I haven't looked to see if float showed up in any other molds in quite a while. The only place I've seen them is on the Vibarm store.

Well if that's the case, I hope I don't miss the next run! I'm excited to try an over-stable floating disc like an o-lace! :thmbup:

Just in case anyone is interested, some molds are available in float on Vibram's website. Ill let yall know how it performs for me when get it.

I just want to let everyone know, the floating material is way more stable than the other rubbers! I bought the O-Lace in float rubber instead of the lace because other light floating discs from other manufacturers are more understable than their heavier counterparts. When I tried to throw the O-lace, it immediately faded and fell out of the air! Way too stable for me! So I ordered an Unlace in float. It is more stable than my broken-in Lace! I absolutely love it!!! If you're looking for a more overstable consistent floating disc get the Vibrams!

I am just wanting some solid discs that are STABLE that still float, closert I've found is the Lightning Discs #2 driver. 175g and it floats 100% flight # like 8/4/-1/2 not a bad disc. But my buddy is a VIBRAM fanatic and he's been wanting these out. I'd love to get a Lace that is stable and will float nicely for those risky shots over water

Latest posts