• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] KATANA vs. NUKE

What new disc is better?

• KATANA

Votes: 46 43.0%
  • NUKE

Votes: 61 57.0%

• Total voters
I threw a pro Katana loved the design but was just too hard to keep from tipping over even when I threw on a slight hyzer. It was a 167 and I'm used to stable discs like the champ starfire. I got rid of that and picked up a 168 or 169 esp nuke, loved it. Crazy fast, crazy distance. It's gotten beat up since then and is slightly more understable now which makes it very versatile. The Katana left a bitter taste in my mouth but I ran into a pro who swore by the champion katana, I picked up a 169 champ and was amazed when I threw it further and more consistently than my nuke (300+ everytime). All that's left now is getting my hands on a z nuke and seeing if it can stay par with the katana, something tells me it will...

"Broke down" you say that like its a moral issue . . . You are missing out, and limiting yourself, if you only throw one brand.

I actually see it the other way around. By only having one brand you get to know all those makers discs, or the ones you chose to throw.

What ever floats your boat . . .

I bought a pro Katana after reading all this feedback and it is awesome. My next purchase will be a Z nuke.