• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] KC Pro Whippet

steadyhebby

Bogey Member
Does anyone have any idea how many were printed? Since Innova has suspended their production indefinitely, I don't know if I want to start beating mine to hell if there are only a few out there and the price is going to skyrocket.

Just as an aside, I just got 2 star whippets as a tournament fundraiser disc for the high plains challange out here in Colorado

If you're worried about it and want a disc like that try an E Blaze instead. While not exactly the same disc, it's pretty similar and in regular production.

If you're worried about it and want a disc like that try an E Blaze instead. While not exactly the same disc, it's pretty similar and in regular production.

I second this. I was looking for a fairway/midrange for my forehand and was debating between a CFR glo whippet x or the blaze. I bought the blaze from nikko at the BHMO and must say it is great. The CE or Evolution HPP is great plastic, its like a flx version of old innova CE plastic. Great stuff

Latest posts