• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat64 Flight Chart

I actually can't get the Trident to glide at all. I kind of agree with that one. I do think the XXX does have some glide. I guess time will tell if that gets updated.

Wonder why it shows the flight path of the Medius but left it out on the ratings on the left.

I actually can't get the Trident to glide at all. I kind of agree with that one. I do think the XXX does have some glide. I guess time will tell if that gets updated.

XXX: 7,3,+1,5 would be my pick. Low glide, but wants to turn/hyzer early, like a Whippet or Flick.

My Vision is so flippy out the box. It's a 170+ in Opto sparkle.

I have to hyzerflip it like an SOB or it turns to roll quick. When thrown right I like it. The River eh? I think I may trade in my Vision for one.

Also Joes Flight chart has the XXX as slower than Trident. This says its faster. What do you think?

When you click on DISCS, at their main page the River isn't listed. Anyone know when it will be available? Or is it already? Thanks

What are the plastic options?

Last edited:
So cool that a company has adapted a variation of the Innova system....actually smart move because stubborn guys like me stick to Innova because I understand the chart best....I will branch out a bit more to Lat64 now..so far I have the vision, striker, and core

I'm more on par with DGC's stats for the Halo as well, although I can turn the Halo over more often than my wraiths, so I'd be willing to say -1 to HSS.

Also Joes Flight chart has the XXX as slower than Trident. This says its faster. What do you think?

there is no speed category in joes flight chart. there is potential distance but thats not speed. just to help you understand the chart better

Panda I see you got a fuse...what do you think?

So far i love it, predictable flight that follows the line you put it on. I threw it with a tailwind and it went straight out to about 320 without much effort, the glide is awesome. The one i have has close to no fade at the end so you can really park it on tight straight shots. Then i tried really pushing it into a headwind, didnt turn and burn but flipped into a big anhyzer line. It is a nice compliment to my stable Cores. Latitudes description of "We wanted a disc that could hold curves with minimal fade at the end" is pretty accurate.

Latest posts