• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Bolt Approved

DTW has them in stock. They just got air freighted in and they have very few of them. Very sick red colorshift gold line. Nice stamp too.
Fairly wide rim and very sharp wing. Speed 13 for sure.
My buddy picked one up but I never ended up throwing it. From what I saw, it looks like it has some turn, but with reliable fade.

much curious! yes? wont be getting one on impulse this time though. if it sounds like something good from later reviews then maybe. But I've got too much euro-plastic collecting dust already.

Latitude 64 could take an Aerobie Epic driver, restamp it with their brand, and it would be the best driver out there.

In other words, Latitude 64 FTW

DTW has them in stock. They just got air freighted in and they have very few of them. Very sick red colorshift gold line. Nice stamp too.
Fairly wide rim and very sharp wing. Speed 13 for sure.
My buddy picked one up but I never ended up throwing it. From what I saw, it looks like it has some turn, but with reliable fade.

Ordered

Those are nice looking discs and I am interested if they are a more stable then a flow but not quite a halo.

Cheers - Koffee

Very droolable ;)

According to DTW, there are in between a Halo and a Havoc. More stable Flow?

Sounds very promising though there is a lot of ground between a havoc and a halo but it is being described as having more stability then a flow. That is Nice!!

This disc sounds very intriguing. As a Lat fan myself, I can't wait to get my hands on one. Anyone have pictures yet? I know all goldline will look similiar to the rest, but I'm curious what the logo on the Opto looks like...

can the 2 Bolt threads be combined?

Where is my freaking Gold Line Pure?? Damn Swedish losers!!! I want my premium Pure now.