• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Bolt Approved

Where is my freaking Gold Line Pure?? Damn Swedish losers!!! I want my premium Pure now.

id actual like Opto over GL. but either would be amazing!!!! solve my understable driving putter issues mighty fast.

i caved and bought a Bolt. i like the Havoc but wished it was more stable, and i like the Halo but wished it was easier to flip. plus the size of the rim is way more comfortable. amazing what a 1mm or 2 can change sometimes.

I got my 2 Bolts today. They are definately understable, but my testing was a little skewed because of wind. I was able to just bomb these discs with a little hyzer flip. My second throw was 360' with a crosswind. I was continually putting it out 30-50 feet past my Nuke.

They are a tad more understable than the Nuke. You can turn them, but they always held after the initial turn. I got a great 400' rip with a small S-turn. I am going to work with them more (hopefully without wind to get a reading on them without the elements) to get an accurate judgement of what they are like.

i as well got my Bolt today. the thing definitely goes far!!!! we had 15-20+mph winds today in mid afternoon. my first throw was with a slight hyzer in a R -> L cross wind. the disc flipped flat and just ran right. i retrieved it and then threw it back in a L -> R wind with the same release angle. it took off and held a slight turnover line but then as soon as it started to fade back it DIVE BOMBED! i couldnt believe it. after leagues the wind died down to almost nothing. so i tried it again. it flew real flat and straight and just cruised like all hell. easily 40-50ft of extra distance. i threw it a handful more times and all of them were just straight with a ton of glide and speed then a gentle fade left. im bummed that it ended up a turd in the wind but i still need to throw it more and get a better feel for the release angles in wind. i didnt get around to any headwind or tailwind shots. i will report tho. mine was a flat 170g and the colorshift is super a$$ sexy. the comparisons to the domey first run Flows (mine is 169g domey and pink...if anyone is interested its for sale 9.5/10) is very accurate. the Bolt also has a ton of rise to it, the disc essentially does all the work for you.

^thanks for the report. Anyone like to chime in regarding the flight path. I'm entertaining the possibility of buying one...

Also, is the rim titled? I heard it wasn't. I hope it is, it's one of the reasons I love Lat. 64

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Black line is no wind. ~400' distance
Red line is a significant R->L wind
Green line is a significant L->R wind

sorry im not a skilled mouse drawer

I gave into temptation and bought one today, should get it by Friday. help me understand this. according to Lat. 64 web site, the bolt is suppose to be an understable halo with good glide. well, wouldn't that be called the havoc then? I throw a 163 gl halo and when I rip it and released it with hyzer, it'll stand, dart right and glide, then fade. My 167 gl halo will do the same but with a subtle turn. To me, when I read that it's an understable halo I immediately think of the havoc, b/c to me my gl halos are extremely similar to my gl havoc I own...maybe the havoc has a slight more glide during it's turn. so where is the bolt gonna fit in? will it be more understable than the havoc? I'm excited to test it out during the memorial day weekend or shortly after. and I may have it up for sale in the near future along with the havoc :D

I gave into temptation and bought one today, should get it by Friday. help me understand this. according to Lat. 64 web site, the bolt is suppose to be an understable halo with good glide. well, wouldn't that be called the havoc then? I throw a 163 gl halo and when I rip it and released it with hyzer, it'll stand, dart right and glide, then fade. My 167 gl halo will do the same but with a subtle turn. To me, when I read that it's an understable halo I immediately think of the havoc, b/c to me my gl halos are extremely similar to my gl havoc I own...maybe the havoc has a slight more glide during it's turn. so where is the bolt gonna fit in? will it be more understable than the havoc? I'm excited to test it out during the memorial day weekend or shortly after. and I may have it up for sale in the near future along with the havoc :D

Gimme a holler if you're gonna try to get rid of either ;)

I believe the Bolt is actually the birthchild of the Halo and Havoc. The top feels like the Havoc with the bump where the flight plate meets the rim and the bottom looks just like the Halo with the curved wing.

The Havoc is a little too understable for me. I can get it out there 300+ easily, but I have to tone down my power or do a 7 oclock hyzer or else it will turn way too much, killing my accuracy. The Bolt will flip straight and go a long way on a 8 oclock hyzer, which is more comfortable for me and my power. I will predict the flight ratings for this disc at: Speed: 13, Glide: 6, Turn: -1, Fade: 2. For me, it acts like a faster flow.

Looking at the new flight chart, they changed the ratings on the Flow, Havoc, and Blitz. I even remember the old Halo when it had a fade of 5.

I am going to have to do some field practice with my Bolts and Havocs to tell the difference between them. I thought the Bolts would have rated as more stable than the Havoc.

Do not have the price memorized but today at GGGT we got 150 color shift (maybe the only color they come in) Bolts in. The whole Lat order was huge and had tons of Westside along with it. I smell several large wholesale orders coming up wiping out our inventory again.

It is so hard to resist buying this disc, but I have three Vulcans. I need to wait until some of you report back after throwing it. The description on the Altitude web site describes a very understable driver. I have that covered.

I like that DGC just calls the color: LAVA
That is a pretty good one word shot at how that color looks

Do not have the price memorized but today at GGGT we got 150 color shift (maybe the only color they come in) Bolts in. The whole Lat order was huge and had tons of Westside along with it. I smell several large wholesale orders coming up wiping out our inventory again.
Did you guys get any tournament plastic northmans and boatmans in? I see you already have swords listed on the site..

Last edited: