• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Dagger

Dave was using his judge all weekend. Asked him why at the block party and he said he hadn't had enough time to get 100% comfortable with them yet, but He did say he was going to use them at the country club on Sunday. I guess it was a little to windy so he was still using his judges. I went ahead and used the dagger I got for my round Sunday at the country club, and i was really loving it. Feels unique in the hand, but it releases great and is very straight. Really can't wait to spend some time with this bad boy!

I just don't agree with placebo effects being marketed as a REAL effect, like the hologram wristbands, etc.

The disc sounds sweet. He did seem to miss a lot of putts too, maybe he's adjusting? I feel like he probably has his set of Daggers and is likely using them. Definitely looking forward to trying them out as a KC Aviar in Zero Hard sounds amazing.

Like already said you'd be wrong in saying he was using them. They weren't approved. He'll probably be using the Dagger from now on with his circle putts.

As for alpha brain there is plenty said by them that it's not for everyone and it's never marketed as anything more than a supplement. How long did you personally try it? Because the link you posted really doesn't do much to disclaim their claims, which are minimal. They simply give a few of their observations. I didn't notice an effect on dreaming or performance other than focus and thought clarity. I wouldn't say my results are going to be what everyone gets nor am I saying it's a wonder pill. It simply improved my focus and did so fairly quickly and well. It was maybe a few days before I noticed any results but I don't feel like it was a result of any placebo effect. I thought the same because I was skeptical but it took days to notice and when I stopped it took another few days and then I noticed a drop just like before taking it. I wasn't the only one who noticed. My boss at the time and every executive with the company said I was a madman getting everything done. I'd be curious how long you used it though and your personal results. Like I said it's not for everyone. Everyone I know who has tried it for more than a week got results. Everyone I know who tried it for a day or two and then got mad and said it was junk didn't give it a chance. Many of them tried it later and after using the full 30 day supply which the company guarantees they ordered more. Just wondering how much you tried and how long you gave it.

AIM just likes to try to counter anything I bring up. :) Don't worry about him. He hasn't tried the products himself and I'm not trying to push them anyhow. I'm not a retailer. I'm just really happy to see they sponsored a disc golfer and from Dave's perspective they seem to really be helping his recovery and he's playing well.

Actually I didn't counter anything you said just STATED something I noticed in researching what in the hell the products were the company Dave is sponsored by-- you are the one constantly replying peoples posts about every last thing, of course defending your preciouses...

avseiv.jpg

SO keep on scooping bud, all I have to "counter" you is:

frabz-what-if-i-told-you-real-food-is-better-than-any-supplement-eebb17.jpg

Actually I didn't counter anything you said just STATED something I noticed in researching what in the hell the products were the company Dave is sponsored by-- you are the one constantly replying peoples posts about every last thing, of course defending your preciouses...

avseiv.jpg

SO keep on scooping bud, all I have to "counter" you is:

frabz-what-if-i-told-you-real-food-is-better-than-any-supplement-eebb17.jpg

I know you didn't counter anything. Because you can't. You haven't tried any of their products for yourself. Memes and lame attempts at being funny are what one relies on when they can't make a valid attempt at an intelligent discussion on a topic.

Obviously it's best to get as much from your normal diet as possible but have you tried eating as much kale as you can get from their Earth Grown Nutrients formula? It's hard to do so that's why you can supplement your intake with a good product. If you want.

If the depth of your "research" was amazon reviews and ratings I'd say you did some poor research. That was all that you mentioned. Even the link the guy above used had no sources to studies but that was what they claimed was wrong with Onnit and the way they market it. All you have to do is scroll to the comments and a nice guy links several studies that show the results with choline and alzheimer's patients. It's not simply voodoo science like some claim but it's not for everyone. I don't even go all out and use it all the time but I have and I know the effects for me personally so I tend to discount anyone with an opinion on it that hasn't even tried it. It's simply good to have such a well known company supporting a well known disc golfer. It only helps promote and legitimize the game to a bigger audience. If you want to discuss the validity of their products I suggest making a thread and first trying them for yourself.

(insert meme here)

This is why I sometimes hate these forums. I make a sweet joke about getting jacked, stacked and crapulous and you guys just ignore and keep on arguing with your "facts" and "statements" and "personal opinions"

Seriously though, pre-workouts are quite effective. Your body does adapt to them rather quickly as even though they use primarily natural minerals/ingredients, they are heavily processed. The same reason they are so effective at first is the same reason you adjust to them quickly. When I was powerlifting and especially bodybuilding competitively, I was taking lots of supplements. They certainly work, especially companies that use pharmaceutical grade ingredients and are tested by outside, impartial companies. Examples: BSN, Muscle Tech, GNC, Nutrex.

But enough of that bull pucky I want to hear more about the Dagger. I really love my KC Aviars but I actually want to try this Dagger real bad. Maybe I just buy into hype too easily. Nope, definitely do. But an improved KC Aviar/Wizard doesn't sound like a bad gig to me.

Especially if it comes in black.

It actually does have significant glide compared to Judge, KC Aviar, Wizard. I don't believe it to be just Feldy hype.

DGCR gets worse by the post.

Maybe that guy who is forcing you to read threads and posts against your will might ease up on you some. :thmbup:

What else is there to say about the dagger until it's released and more people throw it? I posted pictures and gave an opinion. Buy one June 1st if you're interested. It's a stiff plastic with a shape that reminds me of a KC Aviar.

I was just about to ask when the release date was...I will be checking DD to try to get one.

I would like to score one in white with a metallic blue stamp!

Steeze, Do you know what plastics the first runs will be? Zero hard or the Feldy stiffy?]

I might would grab one in a zero medium to try, like the med feel. I have only tried it in a Pure and did not like the mold though.

Last edited:
You lucked out. I had a blend judge within reaching distance. Otherwise I'd be too tired to move and get it tonight. Blend judge is the red.

6404k3.jpg

The Dagger seems to have the same shape as UB Disc golfs new putter the Lex with a bead added ( I have profile comparisons in the Lex thread with a Mercy and a Pa-2 ). I will like the Dagger if it flies like the Lex does for me, very beefy AND over stable.

The Lex is the deepest putter I have, I prefer the depth of my Mercy but, I can work with it for driving and approaching shots when that stability is needed. I have never seen a KC Avair in person, so I cant comment on the similarity of the three of these molds.

I think I was the guy you saw walk out with 8 Daggers. 2 blue, 4 black, 2 white. White had the most produced, followed by black, and then only 10 blues. There were two grey SUPER swirly ones that I couldnt talk Feldberg off of, and that he kept for his personal stash.
Of the 10 blues, 5 went to big wigs Rusco, Feldberg, Ekstrom, Penttilla, and someone else. So there should be 5 floating around out there. One of them I saw on a Facebook auction site, so that leaves 2 out there.

I would like to grab one early but, I am not going to pay a premium price for a disc I want to test/throw. Epically for one with such an ugly Feldberg stamp :gross:!

I am a Feldy fan...that is a horrible stamp and the "beard" is "beard-LESS" right now even. I take back my criticism of the stock Dagger stamp :).