• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Dagger

I'll be honest, I thought I was going to hate this disc for some reason but turns out that it feels amazing in my hand. I am without a doubt switching from my Judges once the firms come out...

After having used this disc in at least 10 rounds now, for me personally at least, I don't like it at all for a putter. However, I think this disc is a great approach putter. I found myself being able to just guide the disc(even in windy situations) and either chaining, banging, or laying up with proficiency. I won't use it to putt with, but like I said, this disc appears to be a great approach disc.

edit: I have a zero medium

Last edited:
I watched the footage and I thought he putted mostly with the Dagger. It seems I could see the stamp, but maybe I'm wrong.

It was a white dagger for most Pitts. Pretty sure it was still a black judge for the long stuff

This is weird but for me the shortish medium putts, 10'-20' are the hairiest. This putter really shines at 20'-40' for me. I try to put just enough on it to get it to the side of the basket and let it gently fade in and from the longer distance where I start it with pace it behaves extremely predictably and floats flat for days. 40' jump putts that were about 25% for me have moved up to the 40%-50% range, if I could only be that good from 10-20, that's where I miss the most. For me it does just float and is extremely predictable, stays higher longer on tailwinds than my Aviar or Soft Banger GT, but has to be aimed really low into a headwind.

I have largish hands, can easily palm a basketball, and love the way it fits in the hand.

How are these beating up for everybody? Some have said they are worthless in wind, is that the consensus or just a select few?

How are these beating up for everybody? Some have said they are worthless in wind, is that the consensus or just a select few?

I think I overstated that. They aren't as intuitive as other big bead putters into a head or cross wind, but I'd like to hear from those who have been using them for awhile. I bet once you get used to it, it's a non-issue.

This has kicked my anode out as my go to for putting. I have been practicing with it a lot and wind putting is weird. For me anyway, it floats in tailwinds and drops in headwinds so it is opposite than normal. It took me awhile to figure that out.

This has kicked my anode out as my go to for putting. I have been practicing with it a lot and wind putting is weird. For me anyway, it floats in tailwinds and drops in headwinds so it is opposite than normal. It took me awhile to figure that out.

Sounds like you're putting nose down.

I wouldn't consider them worthless in the wind; just glidey. You have to consider that it's going to glide A LOT. Once you're used to the Dagger, it's not so much an issue, but I do prefer to use a Harp for longer/windier putts

Well I snagged one today, got to putt with it a bit and im liking it....not too much glide, I think its similar to a judge's glide

Latest posts