• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Grace info

The New Kristin ones looks great

0004786grand-orbit-grace-kristin-tattar.jpeg

Has anyone thrown these??? I've been looking to grab 1 or 2 but I really want a slightly flippier version of my domey FR.

My Grace has become my workhorse BH disc and it actually won me $$$ at the first tournament I played this year on their "Testosterone Shot" (Hole 12 at Hyzer Creek). Threw it 540' downhill, but my shot was slightly nose up into a headwind and it actually flipped up from the hyzer release and started to turn at the apex of it's flight. I can imagine it would've gone 600'+ if I could throw nose down, or match the angle of the hill better. There's always the fall tournament...

Had one in my bag today but i had a large grop of new players to teach so i was "stuck" on a short hole 1.
But i did throw the new Tattar Grace a few times, one had more dome than the others. . . it felt like a more stable Grace.
I´m going to bring a FR, the first Tattar and new Tattar Grace to a longer hole this weekend to test them out

Did throw all my Graces today in a open field and i was surpriced that the New Tattar Grace was alot more US than the older Tattar grace i have, , i thought the new version would be more on the stable side, as it was with the Rive

Did throw all my Graces today in a open field and i was surpriced that the New Tattar Grace was alot more US than the older Tattar grace i have, , i thought the new version would be more on the stable side, as it was with the Rive

So the Orbit Grace was US? Can you put it into flight numbers for me, and how far are you throwing it? Is it flat or domey?

So the Orbit Grace was US? Can you put it into flight numbers for me, and how far are you throwing it? Is it flat or domey?

Im a older slower arm so in the 350ft range. .
the ones i threw in order from US to OS

fr Grace->Orbit Grace->Wolf stamp Kristin Grace->fr Rive->Orbit Rive

I was just out testing the group of discs again and the Orbit Grace is not really US but it is less stable than the Wolf Stamp one, ,
My Orbit has a slightly higher dome than my Wolf stamp

For my slower arm i would set the numbers at:
beat in FR Grace 11/6/-2/1
Orbit Grace new 11/6/-1/1
Wolf stamp Grace 11/6/0/1

Intresting to see that the Orbit Grace stability varies so much. I have a friend that has been rocking the Rive+Grace combo for about a year and he said that the orange orbit grace was his most OS grace to date (comparing to stock grace).

It could be one of those things where the color of the halo affects stability a great deal. The same thing applies for halo Destroyers, with Teal being the most overstable of last year's bunch and white being the most overstable of this year.

After seeing so many hype videos on YT I finally caved in and got myself a stock Grace, hoping to find a more overstable stable pair for my Swords that I love. Granted it was a bit windy day today, but I kinda feel disappointed based on the one session with Grace.

The first thing that struck me was how bulky it felt. I don't know where the measurements come from, but all the Graces I've held have been deeper and with a wider rim than Sword. Even the flight plate feels thicker on it.

What comes to the flight, it certainly isn't overstable by any means and required a healthy dose of hyzer whenever there was any headwind. At the same time it would act pretty overstable on some winds. Distance-wise It was losing to my Swords all the time and in good wind conditions even the River outdrove it consistently.

I'm really struggling to see the slot for this disc, but will give it at least couple of more rounds before passing judgment.

KT orbit Grace

Finally found a good Grace. Kristin Tattar orbit Grace. 172g. Domier than most Graces I've seen, and beefier. Honestly, this thing reminded me a lot of a halo Wraith. I had to work to get any turn out of it. Max distance was impressive, a hair over 450'.

This KT Grace really did well on anny releases. It would flex out beautifully and soar for big distance. I couldn't get anything out of it hyzer. It wouldn't even flatten out.

KT orbit Grace: 11, 5, -1, 3. Same numbers as a Wraith. I feel like this Grace goes a tad further than a Wraith. A couple of the shots I smashed really impressed me on distance. This is a driver for big arms. It took everything I had to produce good distance with.

All the other Graces I've thrown prior were flat, flippy, and didn't glide all that well.

After seeing so many hype videos on YT I finally caved in and got myself a stock Grace, hoping to find a more overstable stable pair for my Swords that I love. Granted it was a bit windy day today, but I kinda feel disappointed based on the one session with Grace.

The first thing that struck me was how bulky it felt. I don't know where the measurements come from, but all the Graces I've held have been deeper and with a wider rim than Sword. Even the flight plate feels thicker on it.

What comes to the flight, it certainly isn't overstable by any means and required a healthy dose of hyzer whenever there was any headwind. At the same time it would act pretty overstable on some winds. Distance-wise It was losing to my Swords all the time and in good wind conditions even the River outdrove it consistently.

I'm really struggling to see the slot for this disc, but will give it at least couple of more rounds before passing judgment.
I've bagged the standard Grace now for couple of weeks and have much better idea of it.

I throw my Swords to 400' and Grace is consistently 20-30' short. In the end it is surprisingly stable, but doesn't handle head winds as well as I would expect. In the calmer conditions it is straighter than the Sword, but then it starts overlapping with fairways, a weird slot for me.

There aren't too many shots where I throw the Grace over Swords or my fairways, but it does work well on my forehand. I'll keep bagging it and see if it finds its place there. I do see why it works for many, but I kinda feel like I'm too noodle armed for the disc even if it's advertised as easy to throw.

I bought a 173g grey Grace last summer and it's now gradually beaten in. I think that royal plastic gets beaten in much much slower than some of the other manufacturers plastics do.

But it is getting a little bit more understable and glidy by one year of usage.

It is not an overstable discby any means, but it is no understable either. If i go for a full send with my grace i had to put to it quite a "lot" of hyzer and then it pops flat and then it will turn, but if i get hyzer angle just right it turn so little that it can make it's way even for a narrowest fairways, of course it will turn few meters but nothing too crazy. But if go for a full send to this disc without hyzer, then it will turn to the right a lot and very often never go back to the left, but with a little bit of hyzer u can get around this, which applies for all discs...

But overall i think that Grace is my dd no:1, at least when there is no wind at all or just a little bit of wind, if there is little bit more wind that Grace can't hold then i use my Octane and when there is so much wind that it will too get too flippy, then i go to my newest purchase, which is Latitudes Royal Grand Rive...

I bought two Graces last year from the Lat 64 Sweden shop, and they were surprisingly overstable. I couldnt get any distance out of them, more overstable than my Boatman. I dont have a ton of arm speed. Ive probably lost at least 30' of distance in the last 5 years, but even with my noodle arm I was throwing a Raider 80' farther (which with my arm speed shouldnt happen). I either got a crazy over stable batch or my form/style isnt suited for them. Just not for me I guess. I was hoping for a slightly slower seasoned Trespass.

There aren't too many shots where I throw the Grace over Swords or my fairways, but it does work well on my forehand. I'll keep bagging it and see if it finds its place there. I do see why it works for many, but I kinda feel like I'm too noodle armed for the disc even if it's advertised as easy to throw.
So after a month or so my first Grace started to season in pretty nicely, where it flips to flat or holds some turn when thrown flat. I had to buy a new one and also got a 2022 Tattar Grace to try out.

The "new" one was very similar to the first one. Slightly overstable in the beginning, but already two weeks in I can see it straightening into a nice flier. The Tattar one though seems to be truly overstable and is actually currently my most OS driver in the bag, more OS than slightly beat in Orbit Rive.

There is something to the Grace where I just simply manage to throw it harder than other drivers. For this reason it now is probably my furthest flying disc, which is at the same time great but also annoying. You can clearly see that it is not a max distance driver so I feel like I should be getting other discs further but they just throw different somehow.

PS. The Royal Grand / Supreme plastic beats in super fast in the beginning. I just hope the wear slows down after the first burst.

Got myself couple of KT 2x Graces.

The pink/turquoise had a mild dome and showed a touch of turn with my 400' power. It looks pretty and fits my hand just perfectly so it went into the bag straight away. I got three and they seem identical.

I also got one purple/white and that one had a bit more dome and flew more overstable. It was pretty similar to my 2022 orbit one.

Don't know about the other colors, but at least between these two there was a clear difference.

Latest posts