• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

^ My enthusiasm just switched to intrigued pessimism.

Samsies:eek:

Yeah speed 9 is faster than ideal...

Seriously! Where are all the stable/slightly OS speed 6/7 fairway drivers? The Teebird has been the only real success in that area, and honestly nobody has challenged it. We have plenty of high speed stuff to choose from now, work on the fairways please!

aj

Val Kilmer dye, here I come
Naa -- I'm going older-school Saint on this one:

SAINTHALO.jpg

hmmm, I already love the striker, big fan of the PD as of late, so honestly not as excited as I would have been if the Saint were about a 7 speed. How is this going to differ from a Opto Striker?

hmmm, I already love the striker, big fan of the PD as of late, so honestly not as excited as I would have been if the Saint were about a 7 speed. How is this going to differ from a Opto Striker?

Sexy new name that brings all the hype of a new Lat disc. The older ones tend to not get the hype-machine.

Sexy new name that brings all the hype of a new Lat disc. The older ones tend to not get the hype-machine.

Strikers don't seem to be lacking in desirability from what I have seen. Its still a novelty disc in my area:)

Strikers don't seem to be lacking in desirability from what I have seen. Its still a novelty disc in my area:)

It benefited from the other discs IMO. Probably not all but I would bet most Striker throwers have other Lat discs in their bag to start with.

It benefited from the other discs IMO. Probably not all but I would bet most Striker throwers have other Lat discs in their bag to start with.

Not I;) Striker was my first and I loved it so much I have invested in several other of their molds. But you very well might be right.

Yea now it just sounds like another Striker. I already have a Striker:|

But which Striker do you have? Early Strikers were rather understable but when thrown right would glide forever and true. Reminds me a lot of a River, maybe not as sneaky long though. Later Strikers, especially from those 18 months ago and less were quite beefy stable. They had consider LSS. I do not know about the ones 6 months or newer because the 6-18 month olds were not what I was looking for and definitely not like previous Strikers.

If this new Saint is anything like a TeeBird or those original Strikers, than I am on board.

I have one of the beefy ones. I'm on board if they are like a Teebird too(and was on board when they were first being described as such), but speed nine does not equate to a Teebird

So after spending 20 minutes reading all 8the pages, hoping for a Teebird equivalent, im super disappointed. Like so many others have said..... where the HELLo are some new faiway drivers! I need something less stable than my trident and more stable than a new star TL, in sexy swedish plastic. Come on Lat64, give us something we all want, fairways!

in a land of Speed 13 and 14 discs Speed 9 is a fairway driver

and hopefully when the disc is available we start a new thread cause so far this thread is 8 pages of useless except for the tech specs

I'm anxiously awaiting this one...and to push the thread a lil more, I offer this piece of knowledge...

The Mercy

Anyone hear anything about it? I'm really excited to see just what kind of putter it is.

I'm anxiously awaiting this one...and to push the thread a lil more, I offer this piece of knowledge...

The Mercy

Anyone hear anything about it? I'm really excited to see just what kind of putter it is.

It's an aviar made by Lat64. There are a few threads about it I believe.